Default Third SpaceX booster

Now it has been acknowledged by SpaceX that the third (center) booster
rocket did not successfully land on the barge as previously reported.

Apparently it ran low on propellant or something and instead crashed
into the water at 300 mph according to Elon Musk.

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

Now it has been acknowledged by SpaceX that the third (center) booster
rocket did not successfully land on the barge as previously reported.

Apparently it ran low on propellant or something and instead crashed
into the water at 300 mph according to Elon Musk.

Oh no. Did you know Elon, to avoid military service, went to
school in a foreign land? Sound familiar?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 2/7/2018 8:23 AM, justan wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

Now it has been acknowledged by SpaceX that the third (center) booster
rocket did not successfully land on the barge as previously reported.

Apparently it ran low on propellant or something and instead crashed
into the water at 300 mph according to Elon Musk.

Oh no. Did you know Elon, to avoid military service, went to
school in a foreign land? Sound familiar?

No. Hey ... were you at the launch yesterday? I was watching the
TV coverage and I swear I saw a guy sitting in a beach chair with RV's
parked behind him who looked just like you.

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

Now it has been acknowledged by SpaceX that the third (center) booster
rocket did not successfully land on the barge as previously reported.

Apparently it ran low on propellant or something and instead crashed
into the water at 300 mph according to Elon Musk.

Oh no. Did you know Elon, to avoid military service, went to
school in a foreign land? Sound familiar?

No. Hey ... were you at the launch yesterday? I was watching the
TV coverage and I swear I saw a guy sitting in a beach chair with RV's
parked behind him who looked just like you.

It wasn't me you saw. You must have seen my half brother Iman.
We were near the beach at St Aug but clouds obscured any view we
might have had.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Battery booster - help JohnH[_5_] General 27 September 9th 09 02:58 PM
USB WI-FI BOOSTER RR Electronics 4 March 28th 07 07:11 PM
WI-FI BOOSTER Richard Lane Electronics 5 March 23rd 07 07:25 PM
GPS antenna booster? not! BOEING377 Electronics 1 November 24th 03 02:10 AM
WTD: Riot Booster 50 Peter UK Paddle 0 November 18th 03 01:47 PM