Default College student react to the SOTU.

https://youtu.be/W7C6kH-LbpI

Wrote in message:
https://youtu.be/W7C6kH-LbpI

Now that was funny and sad atbthe same time.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 2/4/2018 11:53 AM, wrote:

https://youtu.be/W7C6kH-LbpI

These videos are funny. I saw another one where left coast college
students were asked their opinions about Trump's SOTU speech.
Predictably, the opinions were negative.

Only problem was ... they were interviewed two days before he gave his
speech. In the video I saw only one student out of about 20 knew that.

My guy's take on the SOTU [email protected] General 0 February 2nd 18 06:02 PM
SOTU justan General 38 February 1st 18 06:26 PM
Nancy ... after the SOTU address: Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 1 January 31st 18 02:03 PM
Obama claimed "foreign student" status at Occidental College -- he had claimed "foreign citizenship" [email protected] General 1 June 19th 09 11:31 AM