Tim Tim is offline

Default Huh. George Bush ain't that bad of a guy after all...

Harry, that guy you hated so much is being treated well by history. From CNN no doubt.

Hindsight, Harry. You gotta love hindsight...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/22/polit...oll/index.html

On 1/25/18 8:12 PM, Tim wrote:
Harry, that guy you hated so much is being treated well by history. From CNN no doubt.

Hindsight, Harry. You gotta love hindsight...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/22/polit...oll/index.html

Dubya is speaking out against ******** Trump and in fact looks decent
compared to Trump. Not surprising.
Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
Dubya is speaking out against ******** Trump and in fact looks decent
compared to Trump. Not surprising.

Odd, in this article he doesn’t bad mouth Trump at all.
It does say. “Because Bush’s speech was immediately interpreted as a presidential censure of the current Oval Office occupant, Democratic pundits heaped praise upon Bush. Although Bush never mentioned President Donald Trump, the narrative set up immediately – Bush had warned the nation forcefully about “Trumpism” and its impact on our national unity....”

And what he was meaning is that Trump was fount to rock the immigration boat and a lot wouldn’t like it.

Of course you would think he was down on the Donald because that’s how you’re geared.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rea...35343.amp.html

Tim Wrote in message:
Keyser Soze
Dubya is speaking out against ******** Trump and in fact looks decent
compared to Trump. Not surprising.

Odd, in this article he doesn?t bad mouth Trump at all.
It does say. ?Because Bush?s speech was immediately interpreted as a presidential censure of the current Oval Office occupant, Democratic pundits heaped praise upon Bush. Although Bush never mentioned President Donald Trump, the narrative set up immediately ? Bush had warned the nation forcefully about ?Trumpism? and its impact on our national unity....?

And what he was meaning is that Trump was fount to rock the immigration boat and a lot wouldn?t like it.

Of course you would think he was down on the Donald because that?s how you?re geared.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rea...35343.amp.html

It's amazing how the liberal mind works...........or doesn't work.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 20:21:49 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/25/18 8:12 PM, Tim wrote:
Harry, that guy you hated so much is being treated well by history. From CNN no doubt.

Hindsight, Harry. You gotta love hindsight...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/22/polit...oll/index.html

Dubya is speaking out against ******** Trump and in fact looks decent
compared to Trump. Not surprising.

Presidents are like wine, they seem to get better with time.
I am really surprised you are not hailing Nixon as the most
"progressive" president since the Roosevelts.
You probably should. Too bad your people had him killed him off, Who
knows what wonderful things he might have done next.

Tim Tim is offline

Jan
On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 20:21:49 -0500, Keyser Soze
Presidents are like wine, they seem to get better with time.
I am really surprised you are not hailing Nixon as the most
"progressive" president since the Roosevelts.
You probably should. Too bad your people had him killed him off, Who
knows what wonderful things he might have done next.

Killed off? Nixon or Kennedy?

On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 11:55:11 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Jan
On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 20:21:49 -0500, Keyser Soze
Presidents are like wine, they seem to get better with time.
I am really surprised you are not hailing Nixon as the most
"progressive" president since the Roosevelts.
You probably should. Too bad your people had him killed him off, Who
knows what wonderful things he might have done next.

Killed off? Nixon or Kennedy?

Both, one literally, the other figuratively but there is no comparison
in what they accomplished. Kennedy's main claim to fame was ****ing
Marilyn Monroe and getting shot.
Tim Tim is offline

On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 11:55:11 -0800 (PST), Tim
Both, one literally, the other figuratively but there is no comparison
in what they accomplished. Kennedy's main claim to fame was ****ing
Marilyn Monroe and getting shot.

Jack was taken out way too early. Shame too. I look back at history and thought he could have done some great things. One thing about him was he could sure deliver a great speech...

wrote:
On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 11:55:11 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Jan
On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 20:21:49 -0500, Keyser Soze
Presidents are like wine, they seem to get better with time.
I am really surprised you are not hailing Nixon as the most
"progressive" president since the Roosevelts.
You probably should. Too bad your people had him killed him off, Who
knows what wonderful things he might have done next.

Killed off? Nixon or Kennedy?

Both, one literally, the other figuratively but there is no comparison
in what they accomplished. Kennedy's main claim to fame was ****ing
Marilyn Monroe and getting shot.

Well, he did have the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crises on his CV.

Tim wrote:

On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 11:55:11 -0800 (PST), Tim
Both, one literally, the other figuratively but there is no comparison
in what they accomplished. Kennedy's main claim to fame was ****ing
Marilyn Monroe and getting shot.

Jack was taken out way too early. Shame too. I look back at history and
thought he could have done some great things. One thing about him was he
could sure deliver a great speech...

He was not a real successful President. But he would most likely not have
used Tonkin Gulf as an excuse to crank up the war. I heard he was trying
to get us out of the debacle.

So, when is George W. Bush... Boater General 20 October 31st 08 05:53 AM
Well done George W. Bush, all sailors owe you a big thanks. Joe ASA 3 June 17th 06 12:03 AM
George Bush does good!!! Jonathan Ganz ASA 12 November 3rd 05 12:53 AM
Why George Bush? JG ASA 10 March 1st 05 01:02 AM
Democrat Youngstown Mayor George McKelvey Endorses President George W. Bush P.Fritz General 0 August 25th 04 03:02 PM