Default Retire to the South

Louisiana
A senior citizen in Louisiana was overheard saying, "When the end of the world comes, I hope to be
in Louisiana ..."

When asked why, he replied, "I'd rather be in Louisiana 'cause everythang happens in Louisiana 'bout
20 years later than in the rest of the world."

Mississippi
The young man from Mississippi came running into the store and said to his buddy, "Bubba, somebody
just stole your pickup truck from the parking lot!"
Bubba replied, "Did y'all see who it was?"
The young man answered, "I couldn't tell, but I got the license number."

North Carolina
A man in North Carolina had a flat tire, pulled off on the side of the road, and proceeded to put a
bouquet of flowers in front of the car and one behind it. Then he got back in the car to wait.
A passerby studied the scene as he drove by, and was so curious he turned around and went back. He
asked the fellow what the problem was. The man replied, "I got a flat tahr." "
The passerby asked, "But what's with the flowers?"
The man responded, "When you break down they tell you to put flares in the front and flares in the
back. I never did understand it neither."

More to come tomorrow. Laughing too hard. And, it takes a lot of drivin' to get all these stories
for you.

On Monday, 22 January 2018 16:29:56 UTC-4, John H wrote:
[...]

Is it proper for y'all to make fun of your fellow southern boys?

True North wrote:
[...]

Is it proper for youse guys to make fun of Nufies?

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 13:15:17 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

[...]

Yes. We live here.

Is it proper for your buddy, Krause, to ridicule and demean your faith?

Do you mean Newfies, Swill?

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 14:12:09 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Do you mean Newfies, Swill?

Is it proper for your buddy, Krause, to ridicule and demean your faith?

True North wrote:
Do you mean Newfies, Swill?

Yup, dum****.

John H wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 14:12:09 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Do you mean Newfies, Swill?

Is it proper for your buddy, Krause, to ridicule and demean your faith?

Is it proper for him to refer to them as Newfies, or however a,derogatory
term is spelled?

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 14:12:09 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

Do you mean Newfies

Yeah, you get to make fun of the guys in Alberta.

True North wrote:
[...]

Damn, you *can* quote a message! Try responding with something less
dumb next time, eh?