Default Too Much or Not Enough?

On Thursday, 18 January 2018 15:32:27 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
John H wrote:
On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 10:26:27 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Thursday, 18 January 2018 12:34:57 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 06:46:13 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Thursday, 18 January 2018 09:19:35 UTC-4, John H wrote:
You may have heard on the news about a
Southern California man who was put under
72-hour psychiatric observation when it was
found he owned 100 guns and allegedly had
100,000 rounds of ammunition stored in his home.

The house also featured a secret escape tunnel.
By Southern California standards, someone
owning 100,000 rounds is considered
"mentally unstable."

http://tinyurl.com/y8vzcdrq **(Alex, is that you?)**

BUT…

In Michigan, he'd be called "the last white guy
still living in Detroit."

In Arizona, he'd be called "an avid gun collector."

In Arkansas, he'd be called "a novice gun collector."

In Utah, he'd be called "moderately well prepared,"
but they'd probably reserve judgment until they made
sure that he had a corresponding quantity of stored food."

In Kansas, he'd be "A guy down the road you would
want to have for a friend."

In Montana, he'd be called "The neighborhood 'Go-To' guy."

In Idaho, he'd be called "a likely gubernatorial candidate."

In Georgia, he'd be called "an eligible bachelor."

In North Carolina, Virginia, WV, Mississippi, Alabama,
Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina he would be called
"a deer huntin' buddy."

AND OF COURSE...

In Texas he'd just be, "Bubba, who's a little short on ammo."

I'm beginning to think there are more gun crazy 'mericans than normal
decent ones...wait a minute.. all y'all did vote Trump in. Case closed!

In which category do you place your Maryland buddy?

Don't recall Harry saying he voted for Trump.

So 'all' doesn't mean 'all'? Does Harry, who has more guns than I do, not
qualify as a 'gun crazy
'merican (sic)'?

I do not know how many guns Harry has at one time, but he has purchased a
heck of a lot more me over the years. I have bought one since the 1970’s.
Have inherited a couple, and won one.

Say what? "he has purchased a heck of a lot more me"
Why would he want to purchase any...let alone "a heck of a lot more", of you?
You're spewing crazy talk again.

John H wrote:
[...]

Say what? "When Mom dies about 6 years ago, they insisted..."

That pesky future, present and past tense thing, eh? Or crazy 'nadian talk?

Glass houses and all...

John H wrote:
[...]

And I let that pass. The boy really does need to learn some writing skills.

John H wrote:
[...]

U R 2 dumb to comprehend.

Keyser Soze wrote:
Bill wrote:
John H wrote:
On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 10:26:27 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Thursday, 18 January 2018 12:34:57 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 06:46:13 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Thursday, 18 January 2018 09:19:35 UTC-4, John H wrote:
You may have heard on the news about a
Southern California man who was put under
72-hour psychiatric observation when it was
found he owned 100 guns and allegedly had
100,000 rounds of ammunition stored in his home.

The house also featured a secret escape tunnel.
By Southern California standards, someone
owning 100,000 rounds is considered
"mentally unstable."

http://tinyurl.com/y8vzcdrq **(Alex, is that you?)**

BUTÂ…

[...]

Since trading off a shotgun, I have three rifles, one revolver, and one
pistol. That makes...wait for it...five.

According to the government that is an Arsenal.

Keyser Soze wrote:
Bill wrote:
John H wrote:
[...]

And zero collectible.