Default Entertaining TV yesterday

Bill Wrote in message:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/17/18 8:01 PM, Bill wrote:
justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 1/17/18 4:37 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 1/17/18 7:13 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Feeling a bit under the weather, I watched more TV yesterday than I
should have.

Cory Booker's grandstanding performance, accusing Department of Homeland
Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen of being "complicit" in the damage
done by Trump's comments regarding immigration policies simply because
she said she didn't hear Trump's alleged words was a good one.

Booker waved his arms around, glaring at the Secretary, obviously trying
to intimidate her. Didn't work. She politely let him go through his
obviously rehearsed performance and then simply said, "I didn't hear him
say those words at the meeting".

Then, my old pal Richard Blumenthal of CT. This guy is a disgrace to
sit in the Senate. Tries to act so altruistic and honest. Same
blowhard who implied that he served in Vietnam in the Marine Corps when
actually he served in the reserves in charge of Toys for Tots. Never
left the USA. When finally called out on his claims he just said, "I
mis-spoke". Liar, liar, pants on fire.

But the best was the Navy Admiral doc who presented the results of
Trump's physical to the press and media. That was hilarious.
Laser-like questions like, "Does he wear dentures?"
The majority of the liberal media and press in attendance were having a
tough time with the results that Trump is both healthy and sane.
Funny as hell.

Booker, trying to intimidate Nielsen:

http://victorygirlsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/1060x600-a095d24896d2ff334f7bbac6cfe04051-1.jpg

Obviously, watching too much cable TV makes you hyperbolic.

The basic test of Trump's cognitive state does NOT indicate he is sane.
And I wonder how many people believe Trump only weighs 239 pounds. That
was funny.

How many folks believe you weigh only 350 lbs, eh Fat Harry?

If your boy ******** Trump weighs 239, he weighs 39 pounds more than I
do. But he obviously weighs significantly more than that.

Pictures dont lie. Ive seen yours.

Harry is skinny. He is one of those the camera dislikes. But easy to
dislike.

I'm a lot skinnier than I was 20 years ago when my thyroid condition was
properly diagnosed and treated. But you're still semi-literate and
Justan is still stupid. There's no pill for either of those conditions.

Well, since you seem to be wrong about me and Justin, I have to postulate
that you are also fatter than you think.

If he was as skinny as he says, he' d be bragging about it
constantly. He'd also post pictures to prove it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 1/18/2018 10:43 AM, justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/17/18 4:37 PM, justan wrote:
[...]

Seems to me that he was bragging about his physical "fitness" 20 years
ago ... back when he recently divulged that he was diagnosed with a
thyroid condition. Treatment musta been instantaneous.

Bill Wrote in message:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/17/18 4:37 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 1/17/18 7:13 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Feeling a bit under the weather, I watched more TV yesterday
than I
should have.

Cory Booker's grandstanding performance, accusing Department
of Homeland
Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen of being "complicit" in
the damage
done by Trump's comments regarding immigration policies simply
because
she said she didn't hear Trump's alleged words was a good one.

Booker waved his arms around, glaring at the Secretary,
obviously trying
to intimidate her.Â* Didn't work.Â* She politely let him go
through his
obviously rehearsed performance and then simply said, "I
didn't hear him
say those words at the meeting".

Then, my old pal Richard Blumenthal of CT.Â* This guy is a
disgrace to
sit in the Senate.Â* Tries to act so altruistic and honest.Â* Same
blowhard who implied that he served in Vietnam in the Marine
Corps when
actually he served in the reserves in charge of Toys for
Tots.Â* Never
left the USA.Â* When finally called out on his claims he just
said, "I
mis-spoke".Â* Liar, liar, pants on fire.

But the best was the Navy Admiral doc who presented the
results of
Trump's physical to the press and media.Â* That was hilarious.
[...]

Harry is skinny.Â*Â* He is one of those the camera dislikes.Â*Â* But
easy to
dislike.

I'm a lot skinnier than I was 20 years ago when my thyroid condition
was
properly diagnosed and treated. But you're still semi-literate and
Justan is still stupid. There's no pill for either of those conditions.

Well, since you seem to be wrong about me and Justin, I have to
postulate
that you are also fatter than you think.

If he was as skinny as he says, he' d be bragging about it
Â* constantly. He'd also post pictures to prove it.

Seems to me that he was bragging about his physical "fitness" 20 years
ago ... back when he recently divulged that he was diagnosed with a
thyroid condition. Treatment musta been instantaneous.

The condition wasn't static. It was resolved in the early part of this
century, fortunately. Your Justan's problem of low IQ, however, cannot
be resolved.

Bill Wrote in message:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/17/18 4:37 PM, justan wrote:
[...]

The subject is 'fat' Harry. If a fat condition is resolved, one would think it is 'static', unless
the resolution includes wide fluctuations in the fat level. So, are you in a peak now or a valley?

Bill Wrote in message:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/17/18 4:37 PM, justan wrote:
[...]

There is evidence in your fat photo that proves the photo is no
more than 3 years old. I doubt you are smart enough to figure it
out.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Bill Wrote in message:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/17/18 4:37 PM, justan wrote:
[...]

===

NITP - Nearly Instantaneous Thyroid Protocol

---
http://www.avg.com

Big day yesterday SteveB[_2_] General 0 April 6th 09 03:39 PM
Berties relatives are real entertaining Bertie the Bunyip[_2_] ASA 0 June 4th 08 04:26 AM
Met this guy yesterday Gordon Cruising 5 May 25th 08 05:13 PM
Keeldragger - 2min Entertaining Movie Mic Cruising 0 October 28th 05 01:04 AM
yesterday, go believe a cap [email protected] ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:24 PM