Default Entertaining TV yesterday

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/17/18 11:03 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/17/2018 10:19 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/17/18 8:24 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Cory Booker's grandstanding performance, accusing Department of
Homeland
Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen of being "complicit" in the
damage
done by Trump's comments regarding immigration policies simply
because
she said she didn't hear Trump's alleged words was a good one.

Booker waved his arms around, glaring at the Secretary, obviously
trying
to intimidate her.Â* Didn't work.Â* She politely let him go through his
obviously rehearsed performance and then simply said, "I didn't
hear him
say those words at the meeting".

Ahh, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, who
said she didn't know the majority of the occupants of Norway were
white folks. What an ignorant ass she is. Isn't Nielsen a Scandinavian
name, Swedish, maybe? She sure danced around the table trying to show
she didn't hear Donald Dumpling refer to African nations as "********s."
Another winner in Trump's Cabinet of Deplorables.

That is absolute bull****.Â* She was responding to the aging, feeble
minded Senator from Vermont, Patrick Leahy who was on her case about
Trump's comments.Â* He thought he was being dramatic and cute by pausing
for effect, then asking her if she was aware that the majority of people
in Norway are white (implying that Trump is racist).Â*Â* It wasn't that
she didn't know.Â* Her answer to him was facetious, fully appropriate to
Leahy's attempt to dramatize the exchange.Â* She's no dummy.

If anything, this did nothing but to demonstrate how desperate the Dems
are and how despicable some of them are willing to be.Â* I laughed my ass
off.Â* Oh ... and Leahy has no use for Trump's wall.Â* After all, he's
from Vermont.

He's an ass just like the rest of them.

I think it was obvious she was ignorant of the facts about Norway and
was lying about her recollection of Dumpling Trump's racist outbursts.

It isn't the Dems who are on the ropes. It is Trump, his family members,
and his staffers. Most corrupt White House ever.

De Niall is just not a river.

On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 11:45:51 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

She is smarter and more learned than you.

"...Nielsen graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree from the Georgetown School of Foreign Service and earned a Juris Doctor from the University of Virginia School of Law in 1999."

You're just being ridiculous.

On 1/17/2018 11:45 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:

I think it was obvious she was ignorant of the facts about Norway and
was lying about her recollection of Dumpling Trump's racist outbursts.

If you really believe she knew Norway is populated mostly with whites,
then you are either:

1. Naive as hell.
2. Not capable of recognizing when someone is being facetious despite
your multiple degrees in English.
3. So programmed by progressive liberal horse**** you can no
longer think for yourself.

There are no other alternatives.

On 1/17/2018 12:19 PM, Its Me wrote:
[...]

Smart, confident Republican women scare the crap out of Harry.

On 1/17/2018 12:39 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/17/2018 11:45 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:

I think it was obvious she was ignorant of the facts about Norway and
was lying about her recollection of Dumpling Trump's racist outbursts.

If you really believe she knew Norway is populated mostly with whites,
then you are either:

1. Naive as hell.
2. Not capable of recognizing when someone is being facetious despite
Â*Â* your multiple degrees in English.
3. So programmed by progressive liberal horse**** you can no
Â*Â* longer think for yourself.

There are no other alternatives.

"didn't know" vs "knew".

On 1/17/18 12:40 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

Trump's cabinet appointees haven't even demonstrated basic competence,
let alone "smartness." There's no evidence available that Nielsen is
smart, learned, or competent. And yes, I believe she was ignorant about
Norway. There's no reason to believe otherwise.

On 1/17/18 12:41 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/17/2018 12:39 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/17/2018 11:45 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:

I think it was obvious she was ignorant of the facts about Norway and
was lying about her recollection of Dumpling Trump's racist outbursts.

If you really believe she knew Norway is populated mostly with whites,
then you are either:

1. Naive as hell.
2. Not capable of recognizing when someone is being facetious despite
Â*Â*Â* your multiple degrees in English.
3. So programmed by progressive liberal horse**** you can no
Â*Â*Â* longer think for yourself.

There are no other alternatives.

"didn't know" vs "knew".

I'm not you, and didn't make an issue of it. I knew that you knew.

On 1/17/2018 1:15 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

You can't be serious. Ha, ha, ha ha ...

On 1/17/18 1:16 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

You can't be serious.Â* Ha, ha, haÂ* ha ...

Is there some evidence she is more competent and knowledgeable than the
rest of the dogs Trump picked? That she worked for Trump's current chief
of staff is no recommendation, as he turned to be a lying nothingburger.

Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Is there some evidence that you stopped kicking little children?

Big day yesterday SteveB[_2_] General 0 April 6th 09 03:39 PM
Berties relatives are real entertaining Bertie the Bunyip[_2_] ASA 0 June 4th 08 04:26 AM
Met this guy yesterday Gordon Cruising 5 May 25th 08 05:13 PM
Keeldragger - 2min Entertaining Movie Mic Cruising 0 October 28th 05 01:04 AM
yesterday, go believe a cap [email protected] ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:24 PM