Default Just Beautiful!

Never enjoyed watching a performance more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZDiaRZy0Ak

On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 14:58:39 -0500, John H
wrote:

Never enjoyed watching a performance more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZDiaRZy0Ak

===

Nice. I understand that there are some people who can listen to that
without thinking of Bo Derek. :-)

---
http://www.avg.com

wrote:

Never enjoyed watching a performance more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZDiaRZy0Ak

===

Nice. I understand that there are some people who can listen to that
without thinking of Bo Derek. :-)

"There is no music in it," Ravel wrote. But it does build to an
overloud, schmaltzy climax, which is why, I assume, why Herring likes it.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

Never enjoyed watching a performance more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZDiaRZy0Ak

===

Nice. I understand that there are some people who can listen to that
without thinking of Bo Derek. :-)

---
http://www.avg.com

I can because we played it in band in the early 70s. Another favorite was “3 towers” or “Tower Music”. We didn’t have enough trombones so I switched from trumpet to baritone horn to fill it out. Vaclav. You gotta love the guy...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hwbLbbuqigo

wrote:

Never enjoyed watching a performance more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZDiaRZy0Ak

===

Nice. I understand that there are some people who can listen to that
without thinking of Bo Derek. :-)

In the brass section one of the guys is playing a four-valve trumpet.
I've heard of them but have never seen one being used before.

Tim Tim is offline

Mr. Luddite
wrote:

Never enjoyed watching a performance more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZDiaRZy0Ak

===

Nice. I understand that there are some people who can listen to that
without thinking of Bo Derek. :-)

In the brass section one of the guys is playing a four-valve trumpet.
I've heard of them but have never seen one being used before.

——

Richard I’m thinking that the 4thvalve is the same on a Tuba in which it eliminated the need for valves 2 and 3 in certain notes

On 1/15/2018 6:57 PM, Tim wrote:
Mr. Luddite
wrote:

Never enjoyed watching a performance more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZDiaRZy0Ak

===

Nice. I understand that there are some people who can listen to that
without thinking of Bo Derek. :-)

In the brass section one of the guys is playing a four-valve trumpet.
I've heard of them but have never seen one being used before.

——

Richard I’m thinking that the 4thvalve is the same on a Tuba in which it eliminated the need for valves 2 and 3 in certain notes

Don't know. I think it's referred to as a "piccolo" trumpet.
Options I think for Bb, A and Eb tuning.

http://trevorjonestrumpets.co.uk/images/Yamaha_9630_Eb_Trumpet.jpg

wrote:

Never enjoyed watching a performance more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZDiaRZy0Ak

===

Nice. I understand that there are some people who can listen to that
without thinking of Bo Derek. :-)

"There is no music in it," Ravel wrote. But it does build to an
overloud, schmaltzy climax, which is why, I assume, why Herring likes it.

"Patients with dementia can be extremely sensitive to their environment; in general, a moderate level of stimulation is best. When they experience overstimulation, increased confusion or agitation may result..."

wrote:

Never enjoyed watching a performance more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZDiaRZy0Ak

===

Nice. I understand that there are some people who can listen to that
without thinking of Bo Derek. :-)

There was music playing with Bo on the screen?
Tim Tim is offline

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v8/432...pg_350x350.jpg

Hey Richard, there was a kid in high school that showed up with a slide cornet. He was eccentric enough that he was pretty good with it. Lol.

The pic calls it a trombone but it really isnt

Beautiful day! Tim General 14 February 5th 15 04:14 PM
Another beautiful day on the Bay hk General 0 May 31st 10 05:26 PM
Beautiful day on the Bay! John H General 11 May 20th 05 08:40 PM
Beautiful day on the Bay! John H General 8 April 30th 05 05:54 PM
Beautiful Bay Day! John H General 3 May 23rd 04 11:52 PM