Default Does Name-Calling Improve Self-Esteem?

One of my grandsons is an adopted Korean child. Fantastic kid, but has what seems to be a problem
with his self-esteem. He takes negative comments from other very seriously, even though the comments
are from immature kids his age.

I'm wondering if the name-calling we see here, mainly by No Man, Harry, and Donnie does something to
improve self-esteem.

Would you three respond please and let me know?

On Sunday, 14 January 2018 11:12:01 UTC-4, John H wrote:
One of my grandsons is an adopted Korean child. Fantastic kid, but has what seems to be a problem
with his self-esteem. He takes negative comments from other very seriously, even though the comments
are from immature kids his age.

I'm wondering if the name-calling we see here, mainly by No Man, Harry, and Donnie does something to
improve self-esteem.

Would you three respond please and let me know?

You might be better off asking some of your ilk that question. Try Dan Kruger, FlaJim, Jack Goff and of course...yourself.
I'd say you can learn everything y'all need to know by following my suggestion.

On Sunday, January 14, 2018 at 10:22:07 AM UTC-5, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 14 January 2018 11:12:01 UTC-4, John H wrote:
One of my grandsons is an adopted Korean child. Fantastic kid, but has what seems to be a problem
with his self-esteem. He takes negative comments from other very seriously, even though the comments
are from immature kids his age.

I'm wondering if the name-calling we see here, mainly by No Man, Harry, and Donnie does something to
improve self-esteem.

Would you three respond please and let me know?

You might be better off asking some of your ilk that question. Try Dan Kruger, FlaJim, Jack Goff and of course...yourself.
I'd say you can learn everything y'all need to know by following my suggestion.

You stopped name calling long enough to respond. That's a step forward for you, Don. One day at a time.

On 1/14/18 10:22 AM, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 14 January 2018 11:12:01 UTC-4, John H wrote:
One of my grandsons is an adopted Korean child. Fantastic kid, but has what seems to be a problem
with his self-esteem. He takes negative comments from other very seriously, even though the comments
are from immature kids his age.

I'm wondering if the name-calling we see here, mainly by No Man, Harry, and Donnie does something to
improve self-esteem.

Would you three respond please and let me know?

You might be better off asking some of your ilk that question. Try Dan Kruger, FlaJim, Jack Goff and of course...yourself.
I'd say you can learn everything y'all need to know by following my suggestion.

Indeed, most of the name calling here is done by Herring and his
Republi**** buddies, such as the ones you named. I wonder if the Herring
"Korean" grandson knows his grandfather is a racist.

On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 07:22:05 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Sunday, 14 January 2018 11:12:01 UTC-4, John H wrote:
One of my grandsons is an adopted Korean child. Fantastic kid, but has what seems to be a problem
with his self-esteem. He takes negative comments from other very seriously, even though the comments
are from immature kids his age.

I'm wondering if the name-calling we see here, mainly by No Man, Harry, and Donnie does something to
improve self-esteem.

Would you three respond please and let me know?

You might be better off asking some of your ilk that question. Try Dan Kruger, FlaJim, Jack Goff and of course...yourself.
I'd say you can learn everything y'all need to know by following my suggestion.

Wow! You didn't call names. Super.

But, you didn't answer the question either.

On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 07:22:05 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Sunday, 14 January 2018 11:12:01 UTC-4, John H wrote:
One of my grandsons is an adopted Korean child. Fantastic kid, but has what seems to be a problem
with his self-esteem. He takes negative comments from other very seriously, even though the comments
are from immature kids his age.

I'm wondering if the name-calling we see here, mainly by No Man, Harry, and Donnie does something to
improve self-esteem.

Would you three respond please and let me know?

You might be better off asking some of your ilk that question. Try Dan Kruger, FlaJim, Jack Goff and of course...yourself.
I'd say you can learn everything y'all need to know by following my suggestion.

Don, your emails are very sociable, why not the same here?

On Sunday, 14 January 2018 14:25:52 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 07:22:05 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Sunday, 14 January 2018 11:12:01 UTC-4, John H wrote:
One of my grandsons is an adopted Korean child. Fantastic kid, but has what seems to be a problem
with his self-esteem. He takes negative comments from other very seriously, even though the comments
are from immature kids his age.

I'm wondering if the name-calling we see here, mainly by No Man, Harry, and Donnie does something to
improve self-esteem.

Would you three respond please and let me know?

You might be better off asking some of your ilk that question. Try Dan Kruger, FlaJim, Jack Goff and of course...yourself.
I'd say you can learn everything y'all need to know by following my suggestion.

Don, your emails are very sociable, why not the same here?

Guess I'm negatively affected by the environment "here", Johnny.
That is...when in Rome....

On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 11:32:46 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

[...]

'Peer pressure'? You shouldn't let worries about Harry's approval drive your actions.

Calling Tim.. need help! North Star General 43 October 30th 11 09:21 PM
Name-calling John H.[_3_] General 5 April 3rd 08 01:29 PM
Calling SW/Tom JimH General 50 November 16th 06 02:12 AM
Calling all.......................... JimH General 22 October 18th 06 06:31 PM
Lady Sailor has no self-esteem. Simple Simon ASA 26 August 15th 03 03:07 AM