Default Yo Tim

On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 07:43:54 -0800 (PST), Its Me wrote:

On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 5:22:18 PM UTC-5, John H wrote:
This was my first motorcycle:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...da_CL-125S.jpg

Not very fast, but an absolute blast in the woods!

One time we had about a 3" snowfall on Ft. Belvoir, and I was riding the bike in the snow to work.
It had those 'almost' knobby tires on it and was great in the snow. But, this time I got some red
lights behind me, and the MPs pulled me over. "Sir, you're not allowed to ride a motorcycle in the
snow in Virginia." And then he explained that Ft. Belvoir abided by Virginia's laws. I was
disappointed, which he noticed, and then said, "But, if you keep it on the shoulder or in the grass,
then you're not breaking a law!"

Some MPs are just good guys.

Here was my first:

https://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/yamaha_dt_125_e_1975.php

I rode it to school for a while until I got my first car. I'd strap my books down tight and hit a couple of dirt trails on the way home. Fun stuff.

Looks like more of a dirt bike than my first, but the tires are about the same.

On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 07:47:32 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

9:43 AMIts Me
Here was my first:

https://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/yamaha_dt_125_e_1975.php

I rode it to school for a while until I got my first car. I'd strap my books down tight and hit a couple of dirt trails on the way home. Fun stuff.

Complete with electric start too?

Mine was kick start. Had to get up to the 175 to get electric. At the time I couldn't afford the
175!