Default Happy new year guys and gals.

On Monday, 1 January 2018 14:35:39 UTC-4, wrote:
On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:32:39 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 21:18:41 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

Alex
justan wrote:
Justabn said that
¡Feliz Año Nuevo!

Happy year new. Spanish is weird Lol

Back at all of you. Looks like Tim is the only one who stayed up long enough. I was asleep by 9:30.
Hope all you hard partiers had a super time!

We had a quiet evening here. A sunset boat ride, dinner, a little
dancing and champagne with strawberries at midnight.
I did pop 4 mortars tho, just for old time sake.

Very quiet for us. I had my usual feed of scallops and beer but they were frozen rather than fresh. Just didn't taste as good. I ended up eating the vast majority of them because the wife isn't overly fussy for them. Mistake..felt uncomfortably 'stuffed' but one of the dog's Pepcid AC tablets fixed that. Much too cold to go down to the skating Oval on the Commons or the music and fireworks celebration on the Grand Parade. Got down to minus 14C.

justan wrote:
Justabn said that
¡Feliz Año Nuevo!

Happy year new. Spanish is weird Lol

Back at all of you. Looks like Tim is the only one who stayed up long enough. I was asleep by 9:30.
Hope all you hard partiers had a super time!

We had a quiet evening here. A sunset boat ride, dinner, a little
dancing and champagne with strawberries at midnight.
I did pop 4 mortars tho, just for old time sake.

Very quiet for us. I had my usual feed of scallops and beer but they were frozen rather than fresh. Just didn't taste as good. I ended up eating the vast majority of them because the wife isn't overly fussy for them. Mistake..felt uncomfortably 'stuffed' but one of the dog's Pepcid AC tablets fixed that. Much too cold to go down to the skating Oval on the Commons or the music and fireworks celebration on the Grand Parade. Got down to minus 14C.

We went out to a local, family owned seafood place about 4 pm, early, so
as to avoid the highway drunks. Had a nice calamari appetizer. No full
belly clams, sadly. Wife had a tasty haddock and crabcake platter. I had
a double lobster roll special. Drank a lot of lemonade. Came home, we
watched a movie and then...zzzzzz.

It was 8F when I woke up this morning. It's going to be a cold week
around here. One more comment from Fretwell prancing around in his board
shorts, and I will hire someone to throw a cream pie at his face.

justan wrote:
[...]

Hold on now....maybe he'll invite us Northern people down for a few weeks of sand and surf. ;-)