Default Not so merry

On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 11:43:23 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 12/29/2017 9:45 AM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 18:05:42 -0600, Boating All Out wrote:

In article c35c0316-e5e9-4254-99d9-
,
says...

I share that same hope as your wife. When we lost our 1st Springer Spaniel back in the late '80s, We were waiting for test results on a plug of his skin to come from the big vet college in Guelph Ontario. He died overnight over the grate in our front hall.
The little Cocker Spaniel ran out in front of a car and got run over. She lasted 36 hours between the Emergency Pet Hospital and the Vet's office before dying of internal injuries. Could see the writing on the wall for both but the vets offered hope and we latched onto it. Both dogs probably suffered a bit longer than they had to.

Dogs hang on to life as much as humans. As long as they're
having some "good" moments, I won't put them down.

She does seem to be having good moments, for the most part. She gets excited if she sees me get the
leash, outside she walks with her tail in the air, and she enjoys 'lap time'. She doesn't show any
signs of pain whatsoever. This morning she ate, voluntarily, a half cup of Costco rotisserie chicken
mixed with some chopped up prime rib.

I guess we'll just wait and see.

Sounds like she may be on the mend.

Hope so. Now if we can just get her to let us know when she has to go out at night!

On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 13:06:16 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 08:46:16 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Friday, 29 December 2017 10:45:02 UTC-4, John H wrote:
[...]

Good news....she may have "turned the corner".

Now she's up to about a cup of chicken/prime rib. She even pooped for the first time in ten days.
We'll see what happens, but I'm hoping you're right!

===

Sounds like really good news. Here's hoping.

Merry Christmas All !! Poco Loco General 71 December 28th 13 01:33 PM
Merry Christmas Mike[_7_] ASA 9 December 28th 07 01:16 AM
Merry Christmas John W. Bienko ASA 0 December 24th 07 09:06 PM
Merry Christmas John W. Bienko ASA 0 December 25th 06 01:51 PM