Default Marriage equality

On 12/19/17 1:16 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 06:54:37 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/18/17 11:40 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 21:58:58 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/18/17 9:02 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 19:36:15 -0500, Alex wrote:

wrote:
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/37085918/caller-confesses-to-murdering-her-wife-in-englewood

Strange that they are both transsexual and a couple. If they liked
women, why would they decide to become women?

Nothing surprises me anymore. We have entered the twilight zone.
It was Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan (D., N.Y.) who warned of
"defining deviancy down" 2 decades ago and now that seems to be the
affirmative policy of the DNC. It used to be that a black woman with a
latin surname was the perfect person for the job but now it also has
to be a transgendered, black, latino surname woman with a lesbian wife
and dubious immigration status.

Feeling threatened, eh?

Not al all, just amazed at how far you can define deviancy down.
I see no threat to how I live my life either way. We were in the
flower business for 5 years. I have spent time around every type of
gender and sexually confused person you could imagine. I just shake my
head and move on.

Weren't you one of the transplanted southern boys who last week was
giving cover to the regional practice of males in their 30s marrying
girls as young as 14, or, in the case of Roy Moore, trying to rape them?
Now that is deviance, harmful deviance.

"Rape"? That was never alleged. It is not clear that with the parents
permission even the 14 year old was illegal in Alabama at that time.

My recollection is that Moore had her blouse off and was proceeding,
until she somehow got him to stop. The rest of your response is nonsense.

wrote:

On 12/18/17 11:40 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 21:58:58 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

A 100years ago, lots of 14 year olds married. Was not even illegal for
multiple wives until about 1880.

When that little girl was 14, it wasn't 100 years ago, or even close.

On 12/19/2017 2:48 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/19/17 1:16 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 06:54:37 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/18/17 11:40 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 21:58:58 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/37085918/caller-confesses-to-murdering-her-wife-in-englewood

Strange that they are both transsexual and a couple.Â* If they liked
[...]

Harry. Moore lost. Get over it.

wrote:

On 12/18/17 11:40 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 21:58:58 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

As Luddite pointed out recently, he has a very vivid imagination and likes to play fast and loose with the facts in his rants.

What do you morons think Moore had in mind when he removed the blouse of
that 14 year old girl? Pattyfingers?

wrote:

On 12/18/17 11:40 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 21:58:58 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

If it happened as alleged, we all know what he had in mind. It was seemingly consensual until she said no. Then it didn't proceed to rape, statutory or otherwise.

Just the facts, ma'am.

On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 14:48:07 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/19/17 1:16 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 06:54:37 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/18/17 11:40 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 21:58:58 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Where did you "recall" that from and was it the 14 year old? Do do
have a way of mixing facts with rumor and innuendo so it is hard to
tell when to believe you. Moore is gone and I doubt we will see him
again so I really don't care anymore.
That is unless they find even more voter fraud in Birmingham. Two
women are already charged with fabricating 3000 Jones votes. That was
almost 12% of the margin.

wrote:

On 12/18/17 11:40 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 21:58:58 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Legally, I don't believe 14 year old girls can have sexual dalliances
with 32 year old men.

On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 14:50:15 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

When that little girl was 14, it wasn't 100 years ago, or even close.

This is Alabama. It is almost "100 years ago" there now. ;-)

On 12/19/17 1:16 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 06:54:37 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/18/17 11:40 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 21:58:58 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Harry.Â* Moore lost.Â* Get over it.

D'oh. The subject was deviancy. Moore was cited as an example of a
deviant. I'm sure Moore will come up a few more times before the 2018
elections.

Keyser Soze wrote:
wrote:

On 12/18/17 11:40 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 21:58:58 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

And according to you he stopped when she said no. Seems as she was a
willing participant in the first part of the seduction.

Mexico Moves Ahead on Equality ESAD General 2 December 10th 12 05:58 PM
Marriage? Calif Bill General 0 January 11th 06 04:45 AM
::::::::::::: Marriage In Ur Mind :::::::::::::::::: [email protected] General 28 October 18th 05 08:03 PM
Another ASA Marriage in the Works Joe ASA 10 March 11th 05 12:02 PM