Default Marriage equality

On 12/19/17 6:01 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/19/17 1:30 PM, Bill wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 06:54:37 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/18/17 11:40 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 21:58:58 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/18/17 9:02 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 19:36:15 -0500, Alex wrote:

wrote:
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/37085918/caller-confesses-to-murdering-her-wife-in-englewood

Strange that they are both transsexual and a couple. If they liked
women, why would they decide to become women?

Nothing surprises me anymore. We have entered the twilight zone.
It was Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan (D., N.Y.) who warned of
"defining deviancy down" 2 decades ago and now that seems to be the
affirmative policy of the DNC. It used to be that a black woman with a
latin surname was the perfect person for the job but now it also has
to be a transgendered, black, latino surname woman with a lesbian wife
and dubious immigration status.

Feeling threatened, eh?

Not al all, just amazed at how far you can define deviancy down.
I see no threat to how I live my life either way. We were in the
flower business for 5 years. I have spent time around every type of
gender and sexually confused person you could imagine. I just shake my
head and move on.

Weren't you one of the transplanted southern boys who last week was
giving cover to the regional practice of males in their 30s marrying
girls as young as 14, or, in the case of Roy Moore, trying to rape them?
Now that is deviance, harmful deviance.

"Rape"? That was never alleged. It is not clear that with the parents
permission even the 14 year old was illegal in Alabama at that time.

A 100years ago, lots of 14 year olds married. Was not even illegal for
multiple wives until about 1880.

When that little girl was 14, it wasn't 100 years ago, or even close.

And according to you he stopped when she said no. Seems as she was a
willing participant in the first part of the seduction.

Uh-huh. Right, Bilious. Sheesh.

On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 16:44:17 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

If it happened as alleged, we all know what he had in mind. It was seemingly consensual until she said no. Then it didn't proceed to rape, statutory or otherwise.

Just the facts, ma'am.

Legally, I don't believe 14 year old girls can have sexual dalliances
with 32 year old men.

Maybe not up north but we are talking about Alabama 4 years ago. I am
not making excuses for them but I do understand they had different
standards and there were plenty of teen brides.
You are really being pretty sanctimonious when we back up and look at
the number of pregnant teens you have in your state and neighboring
DC.
The last table I saw had 5.4% of age 15-19 being knocked up and 0.3%
of 14 and younger. 25% of the 14 and under got abortions.

source
DC Department of Health Center for Policy, Planning, and
Evaluation Center for Health Statistics

On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 16:53:31 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

I'm sure Moore will come up a few more times before the 2018
elections.

Why, do you think he will pull this out by some miracle at the last
minute? Otherwise it is last years news.

On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 14:59:13 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/20/17 2:42 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 12:56:41 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/20/17 12:40 PM,
wrote:

Isn't that what your "Moore" bull**** is?
Why would Moore affect a race for the house in Kansas? (or anywhere
else)

Moore wouldn't, but the GOP support for Moore, a child molester, might
regurgitate nicely.

The democrats didn't have any problem reelecting the rapist Bill
Clinton or the murdering Ted Kennedy. Morality and politics seem to be
mutually exclusive.

Teddy has been dead since 2009, and no one accused him of raping or
molesting underaged girls.

No but it is clear he killed one. Of the two I think I would rather
have a live daughter who was groped by a lawyer than a dead one killed
by a drunk senator.

Bill is still alive, but out of office for
more than 17 years, and no one accused him of raping or molesting
underaged girls. Trump is still in office, and he and Moore have been
accused of molesting young girls and maybe worse. In addition, Trump has
a lot of other negatives going for him. There's a good chance these will
strongly impact the next two federal office elections.

Trump will affect elections based on his record. There is really
nothing but a fuzzy allegation that he was at a party with Epstein
when Epstein was having a dalliance with an under aged girl, same as
Bill (except that was on a plane).
OTOH Bill is also accused of a regular old time rape of an adult
woman.
As soon as you open up all the allegations none of these weasels look
too good.

Mexico Moves Ahead on Equality ESAD General 2 December 10th 12 05:58 PM
Marriage? Calif Bill General 0 January 11th 06 04:45 AM
::::::::::::: Marriage In Ur Mind :::::::::::::::::: [email protected] General 28 October 18th 05 08:03 PM
Another ASA Marriage in the Works Joe ASA 10 March 11th 05 12:02 PM