Default Who knows their ****?

John H Wrote in message:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 11:38:25 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Monday, 18 December 2017 13:05:48 UTC-4, wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 06:21:05 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

What do you figure this is? Deer?
http://gfretwell.com/wildlife/mystery%20scat.jpg

Yep, it’s deer

I lean toward deer too but I also wondered about bear. It really looks
more like deer tho.
Both are possible here since we have both of them. I am just surprised
they get that far from the park up the road. The reason I even thought
bear is something ravaged my neighbors trash the night before and
there is a country club across the river with a bunch of dumpsters.
I am going to set up my game camera and see what I see.

I'm flabbergasted that The John hasn't piped in...if anyone is an expert on turds, it would be him.

Why try to trash a decent thread, Don?

It's who he is and what he does.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:

What do you figure this is? Deer?
http://gfretwell.com/wildlife/mystery%20scat.jpg

Yep, its deer

I lean toward deer too but I also wondered about bear. It really looks
more like deer tho.
Both are possible here since we have both of them. I am just surprised
they get that far from the park up the road. The reason I even thought
bear is something ravaged my neighbors trash the night before and
there is a country club across the river with a bunch of dumpsters.
I am going to set up my game camera and see what I see.

I'm flabbergasted that The John hasn't piped in...if anyone is an expert on turds, it would be him.

Why try to trash a decent thread, Don?

Who's trashing...?
I'm just giving credit where credit is due. Y'all snowflakes will yourself to be insulted at every turn.

Snowflakes are those who are still crying over Hilary's defeat at
the polls. I'm surprised, no shocked, that you don't know that.
Perhaps I gave you credit for being smarter than you really
are.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:

What do you figure this is? Deer?
http://gfretwell.com/wildlife/mystery%20scat.jpg

Yep, it?s deer

I lean toward deer too but I also wondered about bear. It really looks
more like deer tho.
Both are possible here since we have both of them. I am just surprised
they get that far from the park up the road. The reason I even thought
bear is something ravaged my neighbors trash the night before and
there is a country club across the river with a bunch of dumpsters.
I am going to set up my game camera and see what I see.

I'm flabbergasted that The John hasn't piped in...if anyone is an expert on turds, it would be him.

Why try to trash a decent thread, Don?

It's who he is and what he does.

===

This might have something to do with it:

https://www.wunderground.com/weather/ca/halifax/44.648%2C-63.575

Or more likely, he's just trying to curry favor with his puppet
master.

---
http://www.avg.com

wrote:

[...]

Herring, Justan, and W'hine...The Three Turds.

wrote:

[...]

Doesn't seem like he has much to look forward to in the near
future. Pity those in the snow belt.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Herr Keyser Soze...**** On A Stick.

wrote:

[...]

It's no country for girlie men, that's for sure!

wrote:

[...]

Are you still depending on your neighbors to clear your snow for you?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:

[...]

Then why are you still there?

Shit happens John H.[_5_] General 45 September 4th 15 03:47 AM
Who gives a shit? jps General 123 June 27th 11 07:13 PM
Shit happens. Lil' John General 31 July 22nd 09 01:56 AM
All the shit tripe [email protected] General 20 December 3rd 08 01:39 PM
Bob = Cat SHIT SkitchNYC ASA 3 July 19th 03 10:48 PM