BoatBanter.com

-   -   A solution? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/177374-solution.html)

Mr. Luddite[_4_] December 15th 17 11:50 AM

A solution?

The latest revelations (if true) of agents within the FBI demonstrating
anti-Trump and pro-Hillary sentiments during investigations and the
re-wording of Comey's declaration not to recommend criminal charges
against Hillary, along with all the other actions creating suspicions
among Republicans are understandable to say the least.

Meanwhile, Mueller is continuing some kind of investigation of Trump
trying to find any evidence of criminal wrongdoing.

This all needs to stop, IMO. I am not excusing the poor judgements,
biased reports or even lying by both sides. It's important to remember
that Comey's conclusion regarding Hillary came just before the general
election when virtually *everyone* in the country expected Hillary to
win in a landslide. The whole issue would have simply floated away
down the river had that happened.

Instead, we now face what some experts say is a constitutional crisis.
The great divide is widening and each side is digging in their heels.

Here's my solution:

Disband the Mueller investigation into Trump's alleged collusion with
the Russians.

Drop any ideas of going after Hillary for lying to Congress, the FBI and
for other alleged actions like destroying evidence.

Let the American voters decide in 2018 and in 2020 which direction they
want the country to go in and under which party's leadership.

This whole thing is getting out of control and represents a greater
threat to the country than any individual lies or deception.

Boating All Out December 15th 17 01:47 PM

A solution?

In article ,
says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

Hilarious. :)

Yep. I say let the law prevail. Let's see exactly who gets
"locked up."

justan December 15th 17 01:53 PM

A solution?

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

[...]

I agree.
The time to vet these folks is before the election, not after.
Neither party puts up great candidates. Neither party puts the
will of the people in front of party values. The two party system
is doomed. I'd like to see three or four choices on the ballot
with spending limits on advertising to squash efforts of the
George Soros and John Morgans of this world.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze December 15th 17 01:54 PM

A solution?

On 12/15/17 8:47 AM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

It is astonishing to me the lengths to which Trump supporters will go to
prevent the investigations from reaching their conclusions. Trump and
his family are without question the worst thing to ever happen to the
presidency, and more and more it looks as if the family and retainers
have engaged in a huge criminal enterprise. I still don't think the
Republican house of representatives will impeach Trump, but further
revelations about his shenanigans will cripple his ability to do harm,
and, if the Dems take the House in 2018, he likely will be impeached.
Even if the Senate doesn't push him out afterwards, he'll be further
tied up in knots and as horrific as the charges will be by then, he
certainly won't be re-electable. Clinton ****ed around with women, but
Trump is giving the country and its institutions a serious ****ing.

True North[_2_] December 15th 17 02:32 PM

A solution?

On Friday, 15 December 2017 07:50:07 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

I hate to see criminal acts by those in power go unpunished. I'd rather see both investigated and jailed if found guilty. Otherwise the same old crap continues unabated.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] December 15th 17 03:56 PM

A solution?

Mr. Luddite wrote:

The latest revelations (if true) of agents within the FBI demonstrating
anti-Trump and pro-Hillary sentiments during investigations and the
re-wording of Comey's declaration not to recommend criminal charges
against Hillary, along with all the other actions creating suspicions
among Republicans are understandable to say the least.

Meanwhile, Mueller is continuing some kind of investigation of Trump
trying to find any evidence of criminal wrongdoing.

This all needs to stop, IMO.Â* I am not excusing the poor judgements,
biased reports or even lying by both sides.Â* It's important to remember
that Comey's conclusion regarding Hillary came just before the general
election when virtually *everyone* in the country expected Hillary to
win in a landslide.Â*Â* The whole issue would have simply floated away
down the river had that happened.

Instead, we now face what some experts say is a constitutional crisis.
The great divide is widening and each side is digging in their heels.

Here's my solution:

Disband the Mueller investigation into Trump's alleged collusion with
the Russians.

Drop any ideas of going after Hillary for lying to Congress, the FBI
and
for other alleged actions like destroying evidence.

Let the American voters decide in 2018 and in 2020 which direction they
want the country to go in and under which party's leadership.

This whole thing is getting out of control and represents a greater
threat to the country than any individual lies or deception.

Hilarious. :)

Yep.Â* I say let the law prevail.Â* Let's see exactly who gets
"locked up."

It is astonishing to me the lengths to which Trump supporters will go to
prevent the investigations from reaching their conclusions. Trump and
his family are without question the worst thing to ever happen to the
presidency, and more and more it looks as if the family and retainers
have engaged in a huge criminal enterprise. I still don't think the
Republican house of representatives will impeach Trump, but further
revelations about his shenanigans will cripple his ability to do harm,
and, if the Dems take the House in 2018, he likely will be impeached.
Even if the Senate doesn't push him out afterwards, he'll be further
tied up in knots and as horrific as the charges will be by then, he
certainly won't be re-electable. Clinton ****ed around with women, but
Trump is giving the country and its institutions a serious ****ing.

If you feel that way then you have to accept that about half the country
feels the same way about Hillary and the stink that is emerging from the
actions (or lack of) taken by the DOJ and the FBI regarding her criminal
behavior. If the Republicans are successful in opening another
investigation of her activities, especially with the new data being
released, it might be a horse race to see who gets locked up first.

John H[_2_] December 15th 17 04:03 PM

A solution?

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 06:32:08 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

[...]

....except when they're liberals like Hillary, eh? After all, Krause thinks Hillary should go
unpunished, therefore you must agree, eh Mr. P-W?

Keyser Soze December 15th 17 04:04 PM

A solution?

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

behavior.Â* If the Republicans are successful in opening another
investigation of her activities, especially with the new data being
released, it might be a horse race to see who gets locked up first.

Mrs. Clinton isn't in office.

Bill[_12_] December 15th 17 04:06 PM

A solution?

Keyser Soze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

Only to a very biased person. Scary is a better descriptive.

Bill[_12_] December 15th 17 04:06 PM

A solution?

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

The Trump investigation is being run by anti Trump people. Where is the
investigation on Comey? On Hillary buying the DNC and rigging the
Democratic side? If you are going to investigate, include all the slime.

[email protected] December 15th 17 04:13 PM

A solution?

wrote:

This whole thing is getting out of control and represents a greater
threat to the country than any individual lies or deception.

I hate to see criminal acts by those in power go unpunished. I'd rather see both investigated and jailed if found guilty. Otherwise the same old crap continues unabated.

===

Don, which of your dogs is in this hunt?

---
http://www.avg.com

Mr. Luddite[_4_] December 15th 17 04:26 PM

A solution?

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

regarding her criminal behavior.Â* If the Republicans are successful in
opening another investigation of her activities, especially with the
new data being released, it might be a horse race to see who gets
locked up first.

Mrs. Clinton isn't in office.

Let me ask you this then:

When Mueller completes his investigation and should he report that *no*
evidence exists that warrants any form of indictment of Trump, will you
be able to accept those findings? How about you, BOA?

True North[_2_] December 15th 17 04:28 PM

A solution?

On Friday, 15 December 2017 12:03:04 UTC-4, John H wrote:
[...]

Did I make any exceptions, Johnny...well yes for the INNOCENT.
What is this P-W business? You calling names again?

True North[_2_] December 15th 17 04:31 PM

A solution?

wrote:

This whole thing is getting out of control and represents a greater
threat to the country than any individual lies or deception.

I hate to see criminal acts by those in power go unpunished. I'd rather see both investigated and jailed if found guilty. Otherwise the same old crap continues unabated.

===

Don, which of your dogs is in this hunt?

---
http://www.avg.com

Bingo!
I like to think I can bring an objective perspective to this problem...
either they're guilty or they're innocent. If they've broken the law, they should be punished. I believe in law and order.

Keyser Soze December 15th 17 05:05 PM

A solution?

wrote:

This whole thing is getting out of control and represents a greater
threat to the country than any individual lies or deception.

I hate to see criminal acts by those in power go unpunished. I'd rather see both investigated and jailed if found guilty. Otherwise the same old crap continues unabated.

===

Don, which of your dogs is in this hunt?

---
http://www.avg.com

Don lives in a country adjacent to 'Merica. One of North Korea's
missiles aimed at Trump might miss and hit Nova Scotia. Oh, and air and
water pollution, too, now that the regs are going away here.

Bill[_12_] December 15th 17 05:10 PM

A solution?

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

She had an office when Comey changed the paperwork.

Keyser Soze December 15th 17 05:11 PM

A solution?

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

be able to accept those findings?Â*Â* How about you, BOA?

I'm not sure he can indict Trump, legally, but he can point out various
crimes committed by Trump. His family members and advisers, of course,
are indictable. But if Mueller concludes no crimes were committed by
Trump within the purview of his investigation, sure. But that still
leaves Trump's sexual crimes and perhaps his money-laundering crimes, if
any.

[email protected] December 15th 17 06:21 PM

A solution?

wrote:

This whole thing is getting out of control and represents a greater
threat to the country than any individual lies or deception.

I hate to see criminal acts by those in power go unpunished. I'd rather see both investigated and jailed if found guilty. Otherwise the same old crap continues unabated.

===

Don, which of your dogs is in this hunt?

---
http://www.avg.com

Don lives in a country adjacent to 'Merica. One of North Korea's
missiles aimed at Trump might miss and hit Nova Scotia. Oh, and air and
water pollution, too, now that the regs are going away here.

===

I think it's more a need to seek approval from you, his puppet master.

Keyser Soze December 15th 17 06:47 PM

A solution?

On 12/15/17 1:21 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 12:05:22 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

This whole thing is getting out of control and represents a greater
threat to the country than any individual lies or deception.

I hate to see criminal acts by those in power go unpunished. I'd rather see both investigated and jailed if found guilty. Otherwise the same old crap continues unabated.

===

Don, which of your dogs is in this hunt?

---
http://www.avg.com

Don lives in a country adjacent to 'Merica. One of North Korea's
missiles aimed at Trump might miss and hit Nova Scotia. Oh, and air and
water pollution, too, now that the regs are going away here.

===

I think it's more a need to seek approval from you, his puppet master.

More likely, it is because neither Don no I buy into your right-wing
BORG collective.

[email protected] December 15th 17 07:21 PM

A solution?

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 07:47:10 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

It really looks like the crimes are largely financial and so far none
are linked to the campaign.
I am willing to let Hillary go off and raise her grandchildren but if
this is going to be the season of the witch hunt, there is no more
deserving witch and the previous investigation was clearly tainted by
the people running it. (at least as much so as the innuendo that
passes for fact in DC). If the democrats keep pursuing the sitting
president, they can expect to see the same coming back at them.
When you go after the king, be sure you kill him.

[email protected] December 15th 17 07:22 PM

A solution?

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 08:54:25 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Clinton ****ed around with women,

Great euphemism for rape.

True North[_2_] December 15th 17 07:29 PM

A solution?

wrote:

This whole thing is getting out of control and represents a greater
threat to the country than any individual lies or deception.

I hate to see criminal acts by those in power go unpunished. I'd rather see both investigated and jailed if found guilty. Otherwise the same old crap continues unabated.

===

Don, which of your dogs is in this hunt?

---
http://www.avg.com

Don lives in a country adjacent to 'Merica. One of North Korea's
missiles aimed at Trump might miss and hit Nova Scotia. Oh, and air and
water pollution, too, now that the regs are going away here.

===

I think it's more a need to seek approval from you, his puppet master.

You think wrong, as usual.

True North[_2_] December 15th 17 07:32 PM

A solution?

On Friday, 15 December 2017 14:47:21 UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/15/17 1:21 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 12:05:22 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

This whole thing is getting out of control and represents a greater
threat to the country than any individual lies or deception.

I hate to see criminal acts by those in power go unpunished. I'd rather see both investigated and jailed if found guilty. Otherwise the same old crap continues unabated.

===

Don, which of your dogs is in this hunt?

---
http://www.avg.com

Don lives in a country adjacent to 'Merica. One of North Korea's
missiles aimed at Trump might miss and hit Nova Scotia. Oh, and air and
water pollution, too, now that the regs are going away here.

===

I think it's more a need to seek approval from you, his puppet master.

More likely, it is because neither Don no I buy into your right-wing
BORG collective.

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!

Keyser Soze December 15th 17 07:33 PM

A solution?

On 12/15/17 2:21 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 07:47:10 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,

says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

More silliness on your part. You have *no* insider knowledge of what
Mueller is doing.

[email protected] December 15th 17 07:48 PM

A solution?

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 11:04:49 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

If you feel that way then you have to accept that about half the country
feels the same way about Hillary and the stink that is emerging from the
actions (or lack of) taken by the DOJ and the FBI regarding her criminal
behavior.Â* If the Republicans are successful in opening another
investigation of her activities, especially with the new data being
released, it might be a horse race to see who gets locked up first.

Mrs. Clinton isn't in office.

How does that shield her from prosecution? John Gotti was't in office
either.

[email protected] December 15th 17 07:55 PM

A solution?

wrote:

I hate to see criminal acts by those in power go unpunished. I'd rather see both investigated and jailed if found guilty. Otherwise the same old crap continues unabated.

===

Don, which of your dogs is in this hunt?

Don lives in a country adjacent to 'Merica. One of North Korea's
missiles aimed at Trump might miss and hit Nova Scotia. Oh, and air and
water pollution, too, now that the regs are going away here.

That would be quite a "miss" but Ontario is in the flight path (for
those of you without a globe).
That is the problem with shooting down missiles, they are still going
to land somewhere. They saw that in England when the Spitfires were
"flipping" V1s. They tried to do it out in the country but there was
still a chance it would be your farm house that got the 1 ton bomb.

John H[_2_] December 15th 17 07:58 PM

A solution?

On 12/15/17 1:21 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 12:05:22 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

This whole thing is getting out of control and represents a greater
threat to the country than any individual lies or deception.

I hate to see criminal acts by those in power go unpunished. I'd rather see both investigated and jailed if found guilty. Otherwise the same old crap continues unabated.

===

Don, which of your dogs is in this hunt?

---
http://www.avg.com

Don lives in a country adjacent to 'Merica. One of North Korea's
missiles aimed at Trump might miss and hit Nova Scotia. Oh, and air and
water pollution, too, now that the regs are going away here.

===

I think it's more a need to seek approval from you, his puppet master.

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!

Fixed it for you Don White.

Boating All Out December 15th 17 08:05 PM

A solution?

In article ,
says...

Let me ask you this then:

When Mueller completes his investigation and should he report that *no*
evidence exists that warrants any form of indictment of Trump, will you
be able to accept those findings? How about you, BOA?

Of course I'll accept Muellers's findings.
Unlike you, who didn't accept Comey's.

True North[_2_] December 15th 17 08:13 PM

A solution?

On 12/15/17 1:21 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 12:05:22 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

This whole thing is getting out of control and represents a greater
threat to the country than any individual lies or deception.

I hate to see criminal acts by those in power go unpunished. I'd rather see both investigated and jailed if found guilty. Otherwise the same old crap continues unabated.

===

Don, which of your dogs is in this hunt?

---
http://www.avg.com

Don lives in a country adjacent to 'Merica. One of North Korea's
missiles aimed at Trump might miss and hit Nova Scotia. Oh, and air and
water pollution, too, now that the regs are going away here.

===

I think it's more a need to seek approval from you, his puppet master.

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!

Fixed it for you Don White.

Don't you have a ladder somewhere that you can throw yourself off, JohnnyMop?

Boating All Out December 15th 17 08:15 PM

A solution?

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 07:47:10 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,

says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

Who gives a **** except for partisans like most in this
newsgroup? Let them go after Hillary if they wish.
Lock her up for using an "unauthorized email server" that was
apparently more secure than the gov server.
That'll go over big.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] December 15th 17 08:37 PM

A solution?

On 12/15/2017 3:15 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 07:47:10 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,

says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

If Flynn broke a law by lying to the FBI and was indicted for it, how is
it that Hillary gets a pass for doing the same thing? Comey confirmed
that she lied.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] December 15th 17 08:39 PM

A solution?

On 12/15/2017 3:05 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

Let me ask you this then:

When Mueller completes his investigation and should he report that *no*
evidence exists that warrants any form of indictment of Trump, will you
be able to accept those findings? How about you, BOA?

Of course I'll accept Muellers's findings.
Unlike you, who didn't accept Comey's.

Thanks. I'll save your reply for future reference. :-)

BTW ... it now seems that even Comey didn't initially accept his own
announced findings.

Boating All Out December 15th 17 08:49 PM

A solution?

In article ,
says...

On 12/15/2017 3:15 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 07:47:10 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,

says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

LOL. Your source of the truth is Trump!
Give me a ****ing break. And see a shrink.
https://tinyurl.com/ybngp9kv

Mr. Luddite[_4_] December 15th 17 09:10 PM

A solution?

On 12/15/2017 3:49 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/15/2017 3:15 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 07:47:10 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,

says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

Trump had nothing to do with it. I watched, you likely watched, the
whole ****ing world watched Comey specifically contradict the lies
Hillary told the FBI.

She also said "F-you" to a congressional subpoena to deliver her server
hard drives. Well, she did *after* she had them sanitized with
BleachBit. But, hell, she's Hillary, so that's ok.

Boating All Out December 15th 17 09:38 PM

A solution?

In article ,
says...

On 12/15/2017 3:49 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/15/2017 3:15 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 07:47:10 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,

says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

The facts tell a different truth, and are laid out in the
Politifact article posted above.
Comey?s response: "I have no basis for concluding that she
was untruthful with us."
Comey: "To the FBI? We have no basis to conclude she lied to
the FBI."
Comey: "Not to the FBI. Not in a case we're working."

Harry is right about you being blinded by Trump bull****.
Besides the shrink, see an optometrist.
And I did watch and listen to all the hearings.
So see an otolaryngologist too.

Its Me December 15th 17 11:11 PM

A solution?

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 4:38:20 PM UTC-5, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/15/2017 3:49 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/15/2017 3:15 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 07:47:10 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,

says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

You missed this:

"The distinction between what Clinton told the FBI and what she told the public is important. Clinton earned a Pants on Fire for claiming that, regarding the presence of classified information in her email, "Comey said my answers were truthful, and what I've said is consistent with what I have told the American people."

That was a rosy review of reality. Comey had specifically sidestepped whether she provided accurate information to the public. In particular, Clinton said there wasn’t any classified information in her email in media interviews, and Comey said there was."

You're quite delusional.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] December 15th 17 11:21 PM

A solution?

On 12/15/2017 6:11 PM, Its Me wrote:
On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 4:38:20 PM UTC-5, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/15/2017 3:49 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/15/2017 3:15 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 07:47:10 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,

says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

She's a Clinton. Both she and hubby Bill are masters of deceit.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] December 16th 17 01:07 AM

A solution?

On 12/15/2017 4:38 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/15/2017 3:49 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/15/2017 3:15 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 07:47:10 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,

says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

I was in error. Nobody watched Hillary lie to the FBI. We have to
take Comey's word for it that she didn't.

What we watched was her lying and changing her tune to Congress during
her hearings. In true Clinton fashion it started with *no* classified
emails were sent or received on her private server. When evidence
indicated otherwise she changed her tune to "no emails that were
classified at the time they were sent or received" were on her private
server. Then she shut up because Comey stated otherwise.

That's just one example. There are many, many more.

Bill[_12_] December 16th 17 01:51 AM

A solution?

Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

Let me ask you this then:

When Mueller completes his investigation and should he report that *no*
evidence exists that warrants any form of indictment of Trump, will you
be able to accept those findings? How about you, BOA?

Of course I'll accept Muellers's findings.
Unlike you, who didn't accept Comey's.

Comey’s has already been shown to be tainted.