Default Some conspiracy theories seem to be true

I am looking at old TV these days (mostly sitcoms and talk shows on
You Tube)
I am really amused when I look at the 60s-70s Bilderberg/Trilateral
commission/Mason conspiracy talk back then. It looks more like a
prediction of the future than a theory, even if it was fronted by a
bunch of whackos. (or so we were told)
Step back and look at what they were saying without some of the
hyperbole.
The basis was that a couple hundred rich people in the US and Europe
were going to take over the world. They were going to tear down the
borders, eliminate national currencies and create a new world order
dominated by a few multinational corporations who were more powerful
than governments.
They already have most of that in the Eurozone. Borders are becoming
pretty much non-existent if you are in business and there is no doubt
the power of a few multinational corporations.
The open question is how many people actually do run the world these
days?
It certainly isn't the voter.
..

On Sun, 3 Dec 2017 14:00:28 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 12/3/17 1:40 PM, wrote:
[...]
.

The oligarch capitalists run the world. You knew that.

If you said anything like that in 1972, you would be a conspiracy
kook. I have seen a couple references to it on old TV shows.
In every case, those people were depicted as either right wing or left
wing morons.
The people implicated at the time were Carter, Brzezinski, the
Rockefellers. Kissinger, several Europeans and of course George Bush
(Patient zero in our plunge into the new world order).

Where Are All of the Oil Conspiracy Theories? [email protected] General 3 February 25th 16 12:33 AM
Theories..... Steve Leyland ASA 0 December 8th 05 01:37 AM
Proof of Darwins theories... N1EE ASA 16 April 16th 04 07:41 PM
Zionists did 9-11 -- "The Mother of All 9-11 Conspiracy Theories" says Barry Chamish Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 July 26th 03 03:42 PM