Default I'd walk a mile for a camel

True North wrote:
On Saturday, 2 December 2017 14:48:40 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
John H wrote:
On Sat, 2 Dec 2017 01:44:55 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

True North wrote:
On Friday, 1 December 2017 15:44:13 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Friday, 1 December 2017 09:56:58 UTC-4, John H wrote:
A new Army Captain was assigned to an outfit in a remote post in the Afghan Desert.
During his first inspection of the outfit, he noticed a camel hitched
up behind the mess tent. He asked the Sergeant why the camel was kept
there.

The nervous sergeant said, 'Sir, as you know, there are 250 men here
on the post and no
women. Sometimes the men have urges. That's
why we have Molly the Camel.

The Captain said, 'I can't say that I condone this, but I can understand about the
'urges', so the camel can stay.'

About a month later, the Captain starts having his own 'urges'. Crazed
with lust, he asked
the Sergeant to bring the camel to his tent.

Putting a ladder behind the camel, the Captain stands on the ladder,
pulls his pants down and makes passionate love to the camel.

When he's done, he asked the Sergeant, 'Is that how the men do it?'

'No sir. They usually just ride the camel into town. That's where the girls are."
Army Captain?? Are y'all sure he wasn't a Lt Colonel?

Was the janitor actually.
You sure do seem infatuated with janitors, Swill.
Was that your life ambition before someone in the air force bitch slapped you straight?

Lame, very lame. While you were pushing a broom, I fixed radar units in
he Air Force and then made a very nice living designing computer equipment.
Able to retire at 60, due to very nice investment accounts. Bought the
boat I wanted. cash. Bought the diesel truck I wanted. Cash. Bought
my around town Chevy Volt. Guess what. Cash. University degree. Not
liberal arts. Science. You? Spent a life pushing a broom. No wonder
you complain about others drinking your booze. You can not afford to
replace it. So what cheap hooch do you swill?
Be nicer to Don White. It's taking all he's got to make the payments on
that Bayliner from his
janitorial retirement package.

Sorry, I sometimes want to kick a dumb dog.

You want to kick yourself...?
I sure as 'ell don't blame you.

Dumb response.

True North wrote:
[...]

You come to a battle of thought unarmed.

He was born unarmed. That old man is just dumb.

B & G Sonic Speed, pulses per nautical mile Moonshadow Electronics 10 November 28th 09 06:08 PM
BE - Camel PM\(ZTB\) Tall Ship Photos 0 November 21st 08 05:10 PM
MILE PER GALLON INCREASE UP TO 35% PLUS Don General 23 December 24th 05 02:35 AM
Selway River photos and mile-by-mile Bill Tuthill General 0 June 28th 05 09:29 PM
FS: Furuno 36 Mile 4KW Radar in New Jersey wreckless1 Marketplace 0 July 2nd 04 02:03 AM