Don

Default MILE PER GALLON INCREASE UP TO 35% PLUS

This is one person's testimony:

I drive a 2005 Toyota Solora. I normally get 22 mpg in the city. On
my last fill up using the powder, I got 33.2 mpg in the city!! I love
the powder, and wouldn't be without it! Also, I always have to fill up

every 5 - 6 days, but I was able to go an extra 3 days and fill up on
the 9th day! I got a 51% savings on mpg and on number of days!!!! My
husband is a retired minister, and the savings we are receiving from
this product is a huge blessing to us. There is no doubt about it,
this is a miracle product. Try it, you won't like it--- You Will Love
It!!!" ---Miriam Yeager, Oklahoma

So for the person with the Tundra that needs better mileage, maybe
should look into these pills for his gas tank (no, I'm not kidding) it
works. Check it our at www.don.mybpbiz.com and learn more. Or call
Don at (509) 301-1498

or how about this testimony:

Scott Chandler from Alabama used to get 16.8 mpg before using the gas
pills, and now his diesel truck is getting 22 mpg!!! That's about a
33% SAVING!!! And... this was just his 2nd tank of gas using the
pills!!!!! Stay tuned to hear Scott's exciting testimony when he
returns from a road trip!!!! Note: Scott was the #1 seller of Direct
TV satellites making over $1 million per year... and now he is on board

with our company because of the TREMENDOUS, Incalculable Market
Potential!!!!

About the DIESEL customer?

"Lowell, I filled up for the 3rd time Friday night. The old truck
(1995 Ford F-350 with a 7.3 Turbo-Diesel) is doing better all the
time.
As you know I used to get 15 MPG before the pills and now I just got 19
MPG!!!
I think it is making gas! I put the cap on tight so it doesn't start
running
out on the ground. HA! HA! Now that my old truck is hooked on the
pill,
I will have to be a pill pusher too, just to support the old truck's
habit.
So come on Lowell Mims, let's have that BIG ANNOUNCEMENT"
-- Bob and Margie Langley, Kansas

You certainly can help but try it, check it out and see if we are
right!!

Or email me with your questions

FOR MORE TESTIMONIES AND INFORMATION ON THE FANTASTIC PRODUCT GO TO:

www.don.mybpbix.com TODAY, don't put it off another minute!

JimH

"Don" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Praise the Lord!

Swamp land in Florida also available. Hurry, don't pass up this
opportunity. ;-)

JohnH

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 19:50:50 -0500, " JimH" wrote:

Praise the Lord!

Swamp land in Florida also available. Hurry, don't pass up this
opportunity. ;-)

Where the hell did *that* come from?
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****
*****...and your New Year even Better!*****
JimH

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 19:50:50 -0500, " JimH" wrote:

Praise the Lord!

Swamp land in Florida also available. Hurry, don't pass up this
opportunity. ;-)

Where the hell did *that* come from?
--
John H

Jeesh. Just trying to present a parallel to the advertised offer Don
posted.

John, I was *trying* to make a joke.

Side note: Why do I feel like I am walking on eggshells now (since the
*challenge*) with each and every post I make?

We can certainly stop the name calling, insults and foul language, but
please accept the fact that this NG is about more than a pure discussion
about boats. ;-)

Don

Wouldn't it be great if we could run our cars on the algea from the
swaps in Florida? I beleive someday we will be able to, BUT for now
please check out the "PILL" at www.don.mybpbiz.com, this solution for
saving fuel has got to be better then nothing, don't you think?

JohnH

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 20:09:08 -0500, " JimH" wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 19:50:50 -0500, " JimH" wrote:

Praise the Lord!

Swamp land in Florida also available. Hurry, don't pass up this
opportunity. ;-)

Where the hell did *that* come from?
--
John H

Jeesh. Just trying to present a parallel to the advertised offer Don
posted.

John, I was *trying* to make a joke.

Side note: Why do I feel like I am walking on eggshells now (since the
*challenge*) with each and every post I make?

We can certainly stop the name calling, insults and foul language, but
please accept the fact that this NG is about more than a pure discussion
about boats. ;-)

I don't know! I was referring to the spam you were joking about! I think you must
have misunderstood me. Sorry for the confusion.

Amen to your second paragraph. I've found the last couple days quite enjoyable --
even without all the bickering.
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular!****
*****...and your New Year even Better!*****
Bill McKee

"Don" wrote in message
ups.com...
Wouldn't it be great if we could run our cars on the algea from the
swaps in Florida? I beleive someday we will be able to, BUT for now
please check out the "PILL" at www.don.mybpbiz.com, this solution for
saving fuel has got to be better then nothing, don't you think?

Maybe it is the pill you took, that messed up your math.

bb

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 19:50:50 -0500, " JimH" wrote:

Swamp land in Florida also available. Hurry, don't pass up this
opportunity. ;-)

That is a myth. Swamp land in Florida is quickly running out. Drain
it for condo's. Permits are easy to get. All you need to do is
donate a few bucks to the right political campaign.

bb

Reggie Smithers

I have been using this along with Split Fire Spark Plugs, Lucas Oil and
DuraLube Transmission Lube.

The only problem is they all work so well, I am getting -19 mpg. I have to
stop every 50 miles to remove gas from my tank.

"Don" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I have a fuel additive made from Kudzu and ya know how fast that stuff
grows. My ole truck went from 10 miles/quart of oil to 15 just by
fillin the crankcase with Kudzu leaves. ORDER YOURS TODAY, AND THATS