Tim Tim is offline

Default This article can't be right.

Sex scandals are only for republicans, right Harry?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23910/...ign=position1#

Tim Wrote in message:
Sex scandals are only for republicans, right Harry?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23910/...ign=position1#

Harry doesn't talk about gender fluidity. What do you suppose he's
hiding?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Tim wrote:
Sex scandals are only for republicans, right Harry?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23910/...ign=position1#

It must be right. Harry Krause didn't respond.
Tim Tim is offline

Alex
Tim wrote:
Sex scandals are only for republicans, right Harry?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23910/...ign=position1#

It must be right. Harry Krause didn't respond.

That’s a good possibility

On Mon, 27 Nov 2017 20:11:14 -0500, Alex wrote:

Tim wrote:
Sex scandals are only for republicans, right Harry?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23910/...ign=position1#

It must be right. Harry Krause didn't respond.

And *that* my friend is the correct conclusion! Both he and lil' donnie have the same MO. When the
questions get hard, just pretend not to see them. Or, complain that someone is 'ordering' an answer!

On Mon, 27 Nov 2017 19:25:29 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

Alex
Tim wrote:
Sex scandals are only for republicans, right Harry?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23910/...ign=position1#

It must be right. Harry Krause didn't respond.

That’s a good possibility

So good it's a certainty!

Tim wrote:
Sex scandals are only for republicans, right Harry?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23910/...ign=position1#
It must be right. Harry Krause didn't respond.

And *that* my friend is the correct conclusion! Both he and lil' donnie have the same MO. When the
questions get hard, just pretend not to see them. Or, complain that someone is 'ordering' an answer!

Cut and run, eh?

No Ditzy...we've never been or will be members of the US Army.

Tim wrote:
Sex scandals are only for republicans, right Harry?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23910/...ign=position1#
It must be right. Harry Krause didn't respond.
And *that* my friend is the correct conclusion! Both he and lil' donnie have the same MO. When the
questions get hard, just pretend not to see them. Or, complain that someone is 'ordering' an answer!

Cut and run, eh?

No Ditzy...we've never been or will be members of the US Army.

Fer sure. The US Army wouldn't take drunken ex broom jockeys from
her majesty's crown corporation.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Tim wrote:
Sex scandals are only for republicans, right Harry?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23910/...ign=position1#
It must be right. Harry Krause didn't respond.
And *that* my friend is the correct conclusion! Both he and lil' donnie have the same MO. When the
questions get hard, just pretend not to see them. Or, complain that someone is 'ordering' an answer!

Cut and run, eh?

No Ditzy...we've never been or will be members of the US Army.

Fer sure. The US Army wouldn't take drunken ex broom jockeys from
her majesty's crown corporation.

Dumb as you are, you probably were the perfect military recruitment
specimen. Oh, and just for you and your fellow right-wing stupidos, I
read on the average one out of five of your posts here (the original
post), fewer for Alex the Asshole, none of John Herring the Racist, and
fewer and fewer of Tim's. I do see the occasional post of you morons
when someone requotes your original post, but that doesn't happen much.

GPS article hiruma222 General 0 August 23rd 07 01:42 AM
GPS article hiruma222 General 0 August 12th 07 02:17 AM
Article about the new MS-40 Floyd in Tampa General 1 April 4th 05 04:53 AM
another article DSK ASA 15 December 17th 04 12:01 PM