Tim Tim is offline

Default Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope you all had your to eat. Now, time to cram some religion down someone’s throat. Harry, this is like shelling “ there’s always room for more...”

"When you have eaten and are satisfied, praise the LORD your God for the good land he has given you. Be careful that you do not forget the LORD your God, failing to observe his commands, his laws and his decrees that I am giving you this day. ... You may say to yourself, "My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me." But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your forefathers, as it is today. " (Deuteronomy 8: 10,11- 17,18)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

On Thursday, November 23, 2017 at 9:13:57 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
Hope you all had your to eat. Now, time to cram some religion down someone’s throat. Harry, this is like shelling “ there’s always room for more...”

"When you have eaten and are satisfied, praise the LORD your God for the good land he has given you. Be careful that you do not forget the LORD your God, failing to observe his commands, his laws and his decrees that I am giving you this day. ... You may say to yourself, "My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me." But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your forefathers, as it is today. " (Deuteronomy 8: 10,11- 17,18)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Tim Tim is offline

Its Me
On Thursday, November 23, 2017 at 9:13:57 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
Hope you all had your to eat. Now, time to cram some religion down someone’s throat. Harry, this is like shelling “ there’s always room for more...”

"When you have eaten and are satisfied, praise the LORD your God for the good land he has given you. Be careful that you do not forget the LORD your God, failing to observe his commands, his laws and his decrees that I am giving you this day. ... You may say to yourself, "My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me." But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your forefathers, as it is today. " (Deuteronomy 8: 10,11- 17,18)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

And a very happy thanksgiving time to you, my friend!

Happy Thanksgiving Day! Tim General 12 November 27th 15 11:41 PM
Happy Thanksgiving! Tim General 3 November 24th 07 02:22 PM
Happy Thanksgiving [email protected] Cruising 1 November 26th 05 01:49 AM
Happy Thanksgiving rgnmstr ASA 2 November 24th 05 01:19 AM
Happy Thanksgiving John Gaquin General 5 November 25th 04 12:41 AM