Tim Tim is offline

Default Happy Thanksgiving Day!

"9a land where you will eat food without scarcity, in which you will not lack anything; a land whose stones are iron, and out of whose hills you can dig copper. 10"When you have eaten and are satisfied, you shall bless the LORD your God for the good land which He has given you. 11"Beware that you do not forget the LORD your God by not keeping His commandments and His ordinances and His statutes which I am commanding you today;..."

Deuteronomy 8

On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 06:48:08 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

"9a land where you will eat food without scarcity, in which you will not lack anything; a land whose stones are iron, and out of whose hills you can dig copper. 10"When you have eaten and are satisfied, you shall bless the LORD your God for the good land which He has given you. 11"Beware that you do not forget the LORD your God by not keeping His commandments and His ordinances and His statutes which I am commanding you today;..."

Deuteronomy 8

Thanks, Tim (no pun intended)!
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 9:48:09 AM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
"9a land where you will eat food without scarcity, in which you will not lack anything; a land whose stones are iron, and out of whose hills you can dig copper. 10"When you have eaten and are satisfied, you shall bless the LORD your God for the good land which He has given you. 11"Beware that you do not forget the LORD your God by not keeping His commandments and His ordinances and His statutes which I am commanding you today;..."

Deuteronomy 8

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

On 11/26/2015 9:48 AM, Tim wrote:
"9a land where you will eat food without scarcity, in which you will not lack anything; a land whose stones are iron, and out of whose hills you can dig copper. 10"When you have eaten and are satisfied, you shall bless the LORD your God for the good land which He has given you. 11"Beware that you do not forget the LORD your God by not keeping His commandments and His ordinances and His statutes which I am commanding you today;..."

Deuteronomy 8

Something to ponder, for sure.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else here.

Justan Olphart wrote:
On 11/26/2015 9:48 AM, Tim wrote:
"9a land where you will eat food without scarcity, in which you will not
lack anything; a land whose stones are iron, and out of whose hills you
can dig copper. 10"When you have eaten and are satisfied, you shall
bless the LORD your God for the good land which He has given you.
11"Beware that you do not forget the LORD your God by not keeping His
commandments and His ordinances and His statutes which I am commanding you today;..."

Deuteronomy 8

Something to ponder, for sure.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else here.

Happy thanksgiving to all.

Senior Member

Location: Michigan

Happy Thanksgiving to all in rec.boats. Hope each and everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. We all are truly blessed and have much to be thankful for.
__________________
Rick Grew

2022 Stingray 182 SC

2004 Past Commodore
West River Yacht & Cruising Club
www.wrycc.com

On Fri, 27 Nov 2015 00:43:19 +0000, RGrew176
wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving to all in rec.boats. Hope each and everyone had a
wonderful Thanksgiving Day. We all are truly blessed and have much to be
thankful for.

We had a great day here. Family and friends came over for the normal
feast and it was a great day.
I am still munching on the crudities.
I hope it was great for all of you guys.

I got an interesting idea from Alton Brown. Instead of the normal dry
broccoli, you quarter the stalks, slice them very thin lengthwise and
chop that about an inch long. Mix in some chopped tomatoes and splash
it with a vinaigrette. I didn't do his thing, I just used balsamic
vinegar and italian dressing.

Happy Thanksgiving Don Drifter[_2_] General 3 November 24th 11 02:33 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Peaceful Bill Cruising 0 November 27th 08 04:10 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Randy ASA 3 November 23rd 07 08:14 PM
Happy Thanksgiving John Gaquin General 5 November 25th 04 12:41 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Bobsprit ASA 1 November 26th 03 08:55 PM