Default Dropping like flies ...

So now, eight women have accused Charlie Rose of sexual harassment.

Advice: All men should purchase a pair of horse blinders and wear
them at all times.

Tim Tim is offline

Mr. Luddite

So now, eight women have accused Charlie Rose of sexual harassment.

Advice: All men should purchase a pair of horse blinders and wear
them at all times.

—\0-

Like I said before that the race card is getting old, so now let’s go for the new trend. “sexual harassment.”

On 11/20/2017 6:38 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

So now, eight women have accused Charlie Rose of sexual harassment.

Advice:* All men should purchase a pair of horse blinders and wear
them at all times.

... and Harry's babe, Sarah Palin says she's never been harassed
because everyone knows she's packin'.

WTF is going on in this world?

On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 18:38:55 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

So now, eight women have accused Charlie Rose of sexual harassment.

Advice: All men should purchase a pair of horse blinders and wear
them at all times.

I have never come close to harassing a woman ... ever.
I just hang around being helpful until one drags me off to bed.
That is how I ended up with so many girl "friends" that I wasn't
sleeping with. I did get dragged off often enough to not go blind tho.
I like assertive girls not compliant quiet ones.

Judy was telling me that she was never harassed either ... Then I
reminded her about the guy she punched in the nose (breaking it) and
the guy she knocked on his ass in the Home Depot parking lot.
There was also the guy she threw the snake in the truck with but that
was another issue. He said he was harassed until the other guys in the
shop started calling him a pussy. After all his nickname was Snake and
he was covered with snake tattoos. One little black snake and he
screamed like a little girl. ;-)

On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 18:44:02 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 11/20/2017 6:38 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

So now, eight women have accused Charlie Rose of sexual harassment.

Advice:* All men should purchase a pair of horse blinders and wear
them at all times.

... and Harry's babe, Sarah Palin says she's never been harassed
because everyone knows she's packin'.

WTF is going on in this world?

I am not sure I know any women who would put up with most of this
****, at least not the ones I am close to.

wrote:

On 11/20/2017 6:38 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

So now, eight women have accused Charlie Rose of sexual harassment.

Advice:* All men should purchase a pair of horse blinders and wear
them at all times.

... and Harry's babe, Sarah Palin says she's never been harassed
because everyone knows she's packin'.

WTF is going on in this world?

I am not sure I know any women who would put up with most of this
****, at least not the ones I am close to.

There is little doubt that some, if not most, of this alleged harassment is real. But some ot it is just piling on. In today's environment, a woman carrying an old grudge can suggest something happened 30 years ago, and the guy is instantly thought guilty. And some of the claims are dubious as well. "Unwanted advances, He asked me out several times?" That used to be called flirting.