Default Harry - You qualify!

On Sunday, 19 November 2017 00:11:04 UTC-4, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
On Friday, 17 November 2017 21:59:17 UTC-4, Alex wrote:
John H wrote:
“The first human transplant on human cadavers has been done. A full head swap between brain-dead
organ donors is the next stage,” Canavero said at a press conference in Vienna, the Telegraph of the
UK reported."

...'brain-dead organ donors'... right up your alley!

https://nypost.com/2017/11/17/profes...ad-transplant/
I wholeheartedly and unequivocally agree with this post.

Come up with your own lines, dummy!

Show me where you have ever posted that line, dip****.

Are you really that ditzy, Ditzy?
Ask your little tart friend, Justine. She usually comments each time I use that line.

Show me where you have ever posted that line, dip**** or STFU.

Hey Harry BAR[_2_] General 0 September 4th 12 12:55 PM
Ode to Harry Skipper General 1 October 28th 05 02:20 AM
Tax time....don't forget the boat loan interest deduction if you qualify JimH General 8 February 19th 05 05:24 PM
I bet many of you can't qualify . . . Capt. Neal ASA 13 December 29th 04 03:12 AM
How to qualify 120 boats for final Gold/Silver fleets Edward Mitchell General 3 August 1st 03 12:07 AM