Capt. Neal®

Default I bet many of you can't qualify . . .

http://www.keyscaptains.com/

I am a member in good standing. Who among you can claim to
even be licensed captains?

CN

Scout

I'm licensed to captain a boiler room.
Scout

I'm licenced to drive a car....at frightening speeds...to some.
Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I'll bet there's a few here with lice.
Scout

Scout

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 11:55:27 GMT, "Scout"
scribbled thusly:

That would be traveling at the speed of lice.

What are you flea ing from?

I didn't want to flea, but had to bug out just the same.

jetcap

Capt. Nil wrote:

I am a member in good standing.

But it claims to be a "professional" organization ... how could you get in?

Who among you can claim to even be licensed captains?

If you have to ask ...

BTW, I like the little tugboat it uses to identify itself as a marine
organization, a real working boat with no room aboard for the homeless
who shelter in derelict plastic boats.

Rick
Horvath

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 21:47:35 -0500, Capt. Neal®
wrote this crap:

http://www.keyscaptains.com/

I am a member in good standing. Who among you can claim to
even be licensed captains?

CN

Do you have a lie-sahns for your minkey?

Scout

007
Need I say more?
Scout

Thom Stewart

What the hell are you guys "Crab" ing about?

Do you think Neal got Lice--nsed using public Rest Rooms? Wonder what
his weigth rating is for that? :^)

Ole Thom