Default Now I understand

Was just reading about why the Northeast was hit so hard last night and
part of today.

It really wasn't tropical storm "Phillipe". Phillipe had dissolved into
a nothing burger by the time it got here but not before transferring
much of it's energy into a low pressure area that came in from the west.
The result was a much smaller version of "The Perfect Storm".

It was really the storm that came along with the low pressure area,
along with the energy boost it got from Phillipe that did all the damage.

On Mon, 30 Oct 2017 20:50:12 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Was just reading about why the Northeast was hit so hard last night and
part of today.

It really wasn't tropical storm "Phillipe". Phillipe had dissolved into
a nothing burger by the time it got here but not before transferring
much of it's energy into a low pressure area that came in from the west.
The result was a much smaller version of "The Perfect Storm".

It was really the storm that came along with the low pressure area,
along with the energy boost it got from Phillipe that did all the damage.

"no name" storms have been some of our worst. We actually got more
rain from the no name storm a week before Irma than from Irma. Having
that ground saturated and all the ditches full certainly made Irma
worse.

I don't understand Poco Loco General 3 February 17th 14 12:02 PM
So if I understand this correctly... Valgard Toebreakerson General 3 March 7th 08 01:10 PM
I just don't understand why... Suds \(Popeye's friend\) General 72 December 16th 05 03:42 PM
To understand Bob... lcs Mixmaster Remailer ASA 1 June 25th 04 04:33 PM
Help, Harry, I don't understand (little OT) John H General 23 February 2nd 04 01:56 AM