Default So if I understand this correctly...

Speaker Pelosi blames Senator McCain for Boeing losing the tanker
contract because he uncovered corruption in the bidding process and
did what he was supposed to do in his role on the Oversight Committee.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/beab3936-e...nclick_check=1

So according to Speaker Pelosi, Senator McCain was wrong to uncover
malfeasance, over spending and corruption. This would lead one to
assume that Speaker Pelosi is all for corruption, over spending and
malfeasance - right?

Valgard Toebreakerson wrote:
Speaker Pelosi blames Senator McCain for Boeing losing the tanker
contract because he uncovered corruption in the bidding process and
did what he was supposed to do in his role on the Oversight Committee.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/beab3936-e...nclick_check=1

So according to Speaker Pelosi, Senator McCain was wrong to uncover
malfeasance, over spending and corruption. This would lead one to
assume that Speaker Pelosi is all for corruption, over spending and
malfeasance - right?

If they want to give American companies an unfair advantage on bids,
they should just come out and say American made products will be given a
x% advantage. For Pelosi to use this tactic is amazing, I wonder if
anyone besides unemployed workers will ever hear about his comments.
This is definitely politics as usual.

Valgard, are you new to the group? What is your deal with toebreaking?
Does it have anything to do with boating?

"Valgard Toebreakerson" wrote in message
Speaker Pelosi blames Senator McCain for Boeing losing the tanker
contract because he uncovered corruption in the bidding process and
did what he was supposed to do in his role on the Oversight Committee.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/beab3936-e...nclick_check=1

So according to Speaker Pelosi, Senator McCain was wrong to uncover
malfeasance, over spending and corruption. This would lead one to
assume that Speaker Pelosi is all for corruption, over spending and
malfeasance - right?

RIGHT The democrat leadership are modern day Robin Hoods. Steal from big
business, give to the poor, and pocket a little for themselves for their
trouble. Nothing wrong with that. Right? Unless you look at the big picture.
And there aren't too many that want to do that. Mitt Romney and Ross Perot
are the first two that come to my mind that would try to turn around this
downward spiral that we're in. There isn't much time left.

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 06:47:48 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
"Reggie is Here wrote:

Valgard, are you new to the group? What is your deal with toebreaking?
Does it have anything to do with boating?

Anchors. Vikings break a lot of toes because they use stones as
anchors and they are very hard to grip properly.