Default Indictments?

Al grand jury in Washington, D.C., reportedly has approved the first
charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller into
Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, CNN said Friday
evening.

According to the network, the charges are sealed under order from a federal
judge. It remains unclear who has been indicted and on what charges.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Keyser Söze wrote:

Al grand jury in Washington, D.C., reportedly has approved the first
charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller into
Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, CNN said Friday
evening.

According to the network, the charges are sealed under order from a federal
judge. It remains unclear who has been indicted and on what charges.

Too bad the indictment is for the DNC for rigging the Democrat nomination.

Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

Al grand jury in Washington, D.C., reportedly has approved the first
charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller into
Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, CNN said Friday
evening.

According to the network, the charges are sealed under order from a federal
judge. It remains unclear who has been indicted and on what charges.

Too bad the indictment is for the DNC for rigging the Democrat nomination.

Aww. Poor Bilious. My guess is Manafort or Flynn or both...for their
financial dealings. But that’s just my wild-assed guess.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

On Sat, 28 Oct 2017 08:36:48 -0400, Keyser Sze wrote:

Bill wrote:
Keyser Sze wrote:

Al grand jury in Washington, D.C., reportedly has approved the first
charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller into
Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, CNN said Friday
evening.

According to the network, the charges are sealed under order from a federal
judge. It remains unclear who has been indicted and on what charges.

Too bad the indictment is for the DNC for rigging the Democrat nomination.

Aww. Poor Bilious. My guess is Manafort or Flynn or both...for their
financial dealings. But thats just my wild-assed guess.

"Every day we find out more and more details about why the president has been right all along and
why the Democrats have been wrong all along and I think that each day were getting closer and
closer to closing the loop on this on our front, Sanders said."

(Also from CNN. We'll see what falls out.)

sarah sanders, trump’s chief bull****ter? Yawn.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

wrote:

Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

Al grand jury in Washington, D.C., reportedly has approved the first
charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller into
Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, CNN said Friday
evening.

According to the network, the charges are sealed under order from a federal
judge. It remains unclear who has been indicted and on what charges.

Too bad the indictment is for the DNC for rigging the Democrat nomination.

Aww. Poor Bilious. My guess is Manafort or Flynn or both...for their
financial dealings. But that’s just my wild-assed guess.

Cooper and Lemon were all over this last night but neither actually
had any details. I wonder if anyone would ever be charged for leaking
grand jury actions after a federal judge sealed the indictment?
There is a lot of speculation (from the CNN panel on Cooper) that
Mueller may have just flung out an unsustainable indictment or two to
quell the critics that say he has just been spinning his wheels for
months with no results. I will wait to see what he has before I really
think much of anything about it.