John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Indictments?

On Sat, 28 Oct 2017 08:36:48 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

Al grand jury in Washington, D.C., reportedly has approved the first
charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller into
Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, CNN said Friday
evening.

According to the network, the charges are sealed under order from a federal
judge. It remains unclear who has been indicted and on what charges.

Too bad the indictment is for the DNC for rigging the Democrat nomination.

Aww. Poor Bilious. My guess is Manafort or Flynn or both...for their
financial dealings. But that’s just my wild-assed guess.

"“Every day we find out more and more details about why the president has been right all along and
why the Democrats have been wrong all along and I think that each day we’re getting closer and
closer to closing the loop on this on our front,” Sanders said."

(Also from CNN. We'll see what falls out.)