Florida Keyz

Default free next generatioin cellinoid

I sold the boat and a have a Next Generation shutoff Cellinoid free to anyone
who wants it.

See you in Paradise!

Capt. Sterling

Florida Keys and Key Largo Everglades Tours
John Gaquin

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message

I sold the boat and a have a Next Generation shutoff Cellinoid free to

anyone
who wants it.

.....if I could only figure out what the hell it is.....

JG

Florida Keyz

IT is the 12 v cellinoid that shuts down the motor if the sesor indicates low
oil or overheat.

Florida Keyz

The celliond was sent today to the first responder. Tis gone.

Jim Kelly

Don't they usually use solenoids for this purpose?

Florida Keyz wrote:

IT is the 12 v cellinoid that shuts down the motor if the sesor indicates low
oil or overheat.

Gould 0738

Don't they usually use solenoids for this purpose?

Oh oh. A spelling Nazi. :-)
What you have to go and do that for?
Here at the Grey Bar Hotel, you've got the whole cell annoyed.