BoatBanter.com

-   -   free next generatioin cellinoid (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/1761-free-next-generatioin-cellinoid.html)

Florida Keyz October 27th 03 06:49 PM

free next generatioin cellinoid

I sold the boat and a have a Next Generation shutoff Cellinoid free to anyone
who wants it.

See you in Paradise!

Capt. Sterling

Florida Keys and Key Largo Everglades Tours

John Gaquin October 28th 03 03:00 AM

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message

I sold the boat and a have a Next Generation shutoff Cellinoid free to

anyone
who wants it.

.....if I could only figure out what the hell it is.....

JG

Florida Keyz October 28th 03 11:47 AM

free next generatioin cellinoid

IT is the 12 v cellinoid that shuts down the motor if the sesor indicates low
oil or overheat.

Florida Keyz October 29th 03 12:47 AM

free next generatioin cellinoid

The celliond was sent today to the first responder. Tis gone.

Jim Kelly October 29th 03 03:40 AM

free next generatioin cellinoid

Don't they usually use solenoids for this purpose?

Gould 0738 October 29th 03 05:47 AM

free next generatioin cellinoid

Don't they usually use solenoids for this purpose?

Oh oh. A spelling Nazi. :-)
What you have to go and do that for?
Here at the Grey Bar Hotel, you've got the whole cell annoyed.