Default Speaking of Christmas in September

On 9/24/17 9:37 AM, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 24 September 2017 09:27:54 UTC-3, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/23/17 11:32 PM, Bill wrote:
Alex wrote:
John H wrote:
On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 22:29:26 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 17:25:38 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 9/22/17 4:56 PM, Tim wrote:
10:00 AMTrue North
Were these "experts" the same ones that told y'all to dump 2 stroke
oil into a 4 stroke engine?
~~Snerk~~
---/

Well if memory serves me right. I believe John was asking what
"brand" of oil to put in his Yamaha outboard. Greg might have
musunderstood and stated to use 2-cycle only, assuming the engine was
a 2-stroke instead of 4. Not so. Johns engine was a 4 cycle. So
that's that. Once figured out then a brand recommendation was easy to
put in the engine and not mix with the fuel...

Actually, I recall it as Johnny the Racist wanting to use WD-40 to
winterize his outboard. There was another inane question from JohnnyBoy
about which oil to use as oil, as it were.
Actually I am not sure why WD40 would not do a decent job of
winterizing an outboard. You are just trying to prevent corrosion.
By the time you get a cranky old 2 stroke going in the spring, it will
be saturated in fuel oil mix.
I suspect you could do pretty much the same thing by just pumping the
enricher (pushing in the key) while it is running, until it stalled.
(isn't that essentially what an Etec does)
Then drain the carb and blow out the lines and drain the tank.
Gas being what it is, I would rather take my chances on a little
condensation than have a tank of bad gas in the spring.
Fill it with E-10 and rock and roll in the spring. That will burn off
any condensation you had.
There you go. That was the damn question.

Now I'm wondering if a light coating of spray olive oil might do the job.
Extra virgin olive oil is fine.

Olive conceals in cold temps.

And not only does it hide itself, it also congeals.

~~Snerk~~
You would think an 'engineer' would know the difference between conceal and congeal.

Bilious has a meager command of "Engrish," and he relies on
speeeeelczech for word selection and spelling. It's the injun-ear's way.

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 09:46:41 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:
Bill has a meager command of "Engrish," and he relies on
speeeeelczech for word selection and spelling. It's the injun-ear's way.

You have had your own share of typos and you are supposed to be a
professional writer.

BTW 3 racist slurs in one 21 word note, that may be a record for you.

wrote:

On 9/22/17 4:56 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Did you conceal or congeal shot as a janitor?

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 03:32:20 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

wrote:

On 9/22/17 4:56 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

That's OK. By the time I'm ready to use it, the engine would be warmer.

wrote:

On 9/22/17 4:56 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Hope you're having a spectacular Sunday, Don White! ;)

On 9/24/17 12:04 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

wrote:

On 9/22/17 4:56 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Maybe you should stop using it, eh?

September - sdc2011_0309_shipshape_september_drda.jpg joevan[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 0 April 7th 12 11:39 PM
r_Law_12_Rex, September 8, 1944_sqs squeegees Tall Ship Photos 0 October 12th 10 07:28 PM
September Surprises... Flying Pig[_2_] Cruising 37 October 6th 10 05:17 PM
OT - September Clues Larry General 1 August 7th 08 08:08 PM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone.. Mudi Electronics 0 December 21st 03 07:44 AM