Tim Tim is offline

Default Horrible tragic news

11:42 AMKeyser Soze
On 8/30/17 12:37 PM, Tim wrote:

10:57 AMKeyser Söze
Tim wrote:

10:40 AMKeyser Söze
Oh you think Trump is compassionate, eh? Wrong.

Regardless of a tragedy, I just think you're desperate to make slamming
comments. Needing some recognition there , Harry?

No desperation. Trump does something horrific almost every day. The jerk
commented on the crowd size in Texas, but he didn’t comfort any of the
victims.

Is he supposed to wade out and carry people on his shoulders to dry land? Even if he did you'd find fault there as well.

You mean, like this:

http://tinyurl.com/ybnfjwnk

N Korean missiles flying over Japan and you're probably disturbed at the flotus choice of shoes...

My hope is that Trump is not the one who decides what to do about North
Korea.

Ok, hey. There's Bush hugging in somebody. Even though the dem govt of NO and Louisiana shoved the Feds back, Didn't you harp about him for not reacting fast enough?

On 8/30/2017 11:29 AM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
On 8/30/17 10:00 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

http://people.com/human-interest/tex...ed-from-flood/

I hope the child has proof she was born in the United States so she
isn't deported by the Trump Administration.
---

wow, you can think up some of the weirdest stuff. Especially over a life lost. Sad...

Sick. Politics and progressive liberal teachings.

On 8/30/2017 11:57 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Tim wrote:

10:40 AMKeyser Söze
Oh you think Trump is compassionate, eh? Wrong.

Regardless of a tragedy, I just think you're desperate to make slamming
comments. Needing some recognition there , Harry?

No desperation. Trump does something horrific almost every day. The jerk
commented on the crowd size in Texas, but he didn’t comfort any of the
victims.

Holy crap! You constantly regurgitate the same crap one of the talking
heads on CNN or MSNBC said the day before.

You really haven't a mind of your own, have you?

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 11:19:54 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 8/30/17 10:00 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

http://people.com/human-interest/tex...ed-from-flood/

I hope the child has proof she was born in the United States so she
isn't deported by the Trump Administration.

===

Harree, it's probably a nice summer day where you are. Why not go for
a walk outside and smell the roses? Is your oxygen tank not portable?

---
http://www.avg.com

On 8/30/17 1:14 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 8/30/2017 11:29 AM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
On 8/30/17 10:00 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

http://people.com/human-interest/tex...ed-from-flood/

I hope the child has proof she was born in the United States so she
isn't deported by the Trump Administration.
---

wow, you can think up some of the weirdest stuff. Especially over a
life lost.Â* Sad...

Sick.Â* Politics and progressive liberal teachings.

You haven't been reading the news.

Tim wrote:

10:40 AMKeyser Söze
Oh you think Trump is compassionate, eh? Wrong.

Regardless of a tragedy, I just think you're desperate to make slamming
comments. Needing some recognition there , Harry?

No desperation. Trump does something horrific almost every day. The jerk
commented on the crowd size in Texas, but he didn’t comfort any of the
victims.

Holy crap!Â*Â* You constantly regurgitate the same crap one of the talking
heads on CNN or MSNBC said the day before.

You really haven't a mind of your own, have you?

Apparently I watch a lot less cable news than you do. But apparently it
is true that Trump commented on the size of the crowd but didn't bother
to personally comfort any of the victims.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/30/17 10:00 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

http://people.com/human-interest/tex...ed-from-flood/

I hope the child has proof she was born in the United States so she
isn't deported by the Trump Administration.

Prime example of what a worthless piece of **** you are, Harry!

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/30/17 12:42 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/30/17 12:37 PM, Tim wrote:

10:57 AMKeyser Söze
Tim wrote:

10:40 AMKeyser Söze
Oh you think Trump is compassionate, eh? Wrong.

Regardless of a tragedy, I just think you're desperate to make slamming
comments. Needing some recognition there , Harry?

No desperation. Trump does something horrific almost every day. The jerk
commented on the crowd size in Texas, but he didn’t comfort any of the
victims.

Is he supposed to wade out and carry people on his shoulders to dry
land?Â* Even if he did you'd find fault there as well.

You mean, like this:

http://tinyurl.com/ybnfjwnk

N Korean missiles flying over Japan and you're probably disturbed at
the flotus choice of shoes...

My hope is that Trump is not the one who decides what to do about North
Korea.

Trump could have gone to the Houston Convention Center, talk about his
large crowds inside, and how thousands were waiting outside, hoping to
get inside to see him.

One of the worst things a POTUS can do is go to a natural disaster. Pulls
cops and others away from the job of rescue. Nice photo op, but that is
the only good thing that happens.

Horrible News! Poquito Loco General 16 October 9th 16 12:45 PM
Horrible mood... JohnH[_5_] General 7 October 1st 09 08:36 PM
Horrible mood... nom=de=plume General 0 October 1st 09 02:38 AM
local tragic news gonefishiing ASA 1 October 19th 04 03:19 PM