Default To protect and serve

On 8/16/17 5:55 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 8/16/17 3:35 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 09:05:46 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

11:02 AMIts Me
On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 10:39:52 AM UTC-4, wrote:
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/14/he...arlottesville/

I read a different account of the event written by a reporter that was covering it. He said pretty much the same thing, that the police let it happen, and in some ways even forced it.
---/
Yes, bad decisions all the way around...

I really wonder how many of those people were actually nazis and
skinheads. We see the same two dozen guys in all of the TV shots. I
guess a guy in a golf shirt is not news.

If you march with nazis, skinheads and klansmen, you are them.

If you march with girls in pink hats, you are them.

I was delighted to add my support to the Womens March on Washington and
stand and march with those women of good will who are fighting for
equality. No doubt you'd be proud of marching with nazis, skinheads and
klansmen...along with Trump, they are your kind of people.

wrote:

[...]

Well, as usual, you are a bad judge of character, Baldy.

I am pleased as punch to not be affiliated in any way with Donald Trump
and his RepubliKlan Party. But you are.

wrote:
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/14/he...arlottesville/

I read a different account of the event written by a reporter that
was covering it. He said pretty much the same thing, that the
police let it happen, and in some ways even forced it.
---/
Yes, bad decisions all the way around...

I really wonder how many of those people were actually nazis and
skinheads. We see the same two dozen guys in all of the TV shots. I
guess a guy in a golf shirt is not news.

If you march with nazis, skinheads and klansmen, you are them.

If you march with girls in pink hats, you are them.

I was delighted to add my support to the Womens March on Washington and
stand and march with those women of good will who are fighting for
equality. No doubt you'd be proud of marching with nazis, skinheads and
klansmen...along with Trump, they are your kind of people.

Where the hell did they find a pink pussy hat that fits your inflated head?

wrote:

[...]

Oh really? How?

Because in Harry's world if you haven't publicly denounced Trump you are
a Nazi.

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 17:52:03 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

I really wonder how many of those people were actually nazis and
skinheads. We see the same two dozen guys in all of the TV shots. I
guess a guy in a golf shirt is not news.

If you march with nazis, skinheads and klansmen, you are them.

So if a guy with a white power T shirt showed up at your pussy hat
party you would have all been nazis?
Interesting

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 17:54:35 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 8/16/17 3:37 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 13:54:42 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 8/16/17 1:31 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/16/17 10:39 AM,
wrote:
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/14/he...arlottesville/

You're promoting the bull**** apologetica of a Nazi? Figures.

So now you are apologizing for government malfeasance? Figures.

Pax Dickinson, the author of the "Caller" is racist, anti-semite, and
misogynist. There's no doubt abut that. You want to believe his account
of what the police were doing, you go right ahead.

Here are a few of his posts:

That does not refute his description of the events that day. It is
clear that the cops did not do much to prevent the violence.

If a nazi told you what went out last week in Auschwitz, and he made it
sound like it was the fault of the jews, gypsies, et cetera, would you
believe his account?

False equivalency ... again.

wrote:

[...]

It seems perfectly appropriate that you are continuing to give Trump and
his SturmTrumpers cover.

There's your dishonesty again. I am not giving anyone "cover". I am
cognizant that like him or not, he is the POTUS for another 3.5 years
and, as such, I want him and his administration to do the best job they
can do in a very complex world. As much as I have always disliked
Hillary I would have the same attitude had she won the election.

The time to judge is before the election, not after unless high crimes
or treason is proven. So far they have not.

wrote:
[...]

I see no reason for the passengers to go down with the ship of fools
that is Trump's presidency. It's time for Trump to resign and his veep
to take over in a caretaker presidency. The "best job they can" is a
disaster.

On 8/17/17 12:26 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 17:54:35 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 8/16/17 3:37 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 13:54:42 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 8/16/17 1:31 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/16/17 10:39 AM,
wrote:
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/14/he...arlottesville/

You're promoting the bull**** apologetica of a Nazi? Figures.

So now you are apologizing for government malfeasance? Figures.

Pax Dickinson, the author of the "Caller" is racist, anti-semite, and
misogynist. There's no doubt abut that. You want to believe his account
of what the police were doing, you go right ahead.

Here are a few of his posts:

That does not refute his description of the events that day. It is
clear that the cops did not do much to prevent the violence.

If a nazi told you what went out last week in Auschwitz, and he made it
sound like it was the fault of the jews, gypsies, et cetera, would you
believe his account?

False equivalency ... again.

Not at all...the point is, I wouldn't believe a nazi's account of a
self-serving political statement.