Default Picture Test - Star Flyer.jpg - Star Flyer.jpg

On Sun, 06 Aug 2017 23:59:05 -0400, wrote:

---
http://www.avg.com

Got it. Nice boat.

On Mon, 07 Aug 2017 07:20:40 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Sun, 06 Aug 2017 23:59:05 -0400, wrote:

---
http://www.avg.com

Got it. Nice boat.

===

That's really interesting. My news server (supernews.com) is allowing
me to upload binaries to non-binary groups but is not displaying them.
I assumed they were being deleted and not propogated but obviously
not. Thanks for the feedback.

wrote:

On Sun, 06 Aug 2017 23:59:05 -0400,
wrote:

---
http://www.avg.com

Got it. Nice boat.

===

That's really interesting. My news server (supernews.com) is allowing
me to upload binaries to non-binary groups but is not displaying them.
I assumed they were being deleted and not propogated but obviously
not. Thanks for the feedback.

Do you think it could be because you're using Agent?

wrote:

On Sun, 06 Aug 2017 23:59:05 -0400,
wrote:

---
http://www.avg.com

Got it. Nice boat.

===

That's really interesting. My news server (supernews.com) is allowing
me to upload binaries to non-binary groups but is not displaying them.
I assumed they were being deleted and not propogated but obviously
not. Thanks for the feedback.

Do you think it could be because you're using Agent?

===

No. I'm seeing Richard's binaries just fine, and you're seeing mine,
my Agent for both. Most likely it's because of Supernews but it seems
inconsistent.

wrote:

On Sun, 06 Aug 2017 23:59:05 -0400,
wrote:

---
http://www.avg.com

Got it. Nice boat.

===

That's really interesting. My news server (supernews.com) is allowing
me to upload binaries to non-binary groups but is not displaying them.
I assumed they were being deleted and not propogated but obviously
not. Thanks for the feedback.

Do you think it could be because you're using Agent?

===

No. I'm seeing Richard's binaries just fine, and you're seeing mine,
my Agent for both. Most likely it's because of Supernews but it seems
inconsistent.

I have a feeling there is no explanation for any of this, at least what
I would understand. It seems to work when it shouldn't and doesn't when
it should.

Sure wish Harry would pipe up and explain it to us but it appears his
"server" is dedicated to anti-Republican propaganda.

wrote:

On Sun, 06 Aug 2017 23:59:05 -0400,
wrote:

---
http://www.avg.com

Got it. Nice boat.

===

That's really interesting. My news server (supernews.com) is allowing
me to upload binaries to non-binary groups but is not displaying them.
I assumed they were being deleted and not propogated but obviously
not. Thanks for the feedback.

Do you think it could be because you're using Agent?

===

No. I'm seeing Richard's binaries just fine, and you're seeing mine,
my Agent for both. Most likely it's because of Supernews but it seems
inconsistent.

You, Greg and I are using Agent and having no problems. Weird.

wrote:

On Sun, 06 Aug 2017 23:59:05 -0400,
wrote:

---
http://www.avg.com

Got it. Nice boat.

===

That's really interesting. My news server (supernews.com) is allowing
me to upload binaries to non-binary groups but is not displaying them.
I assumed they were being deleted and not propogated but obviously
not. Thanks for the feedback.

Do you think it could be because you're using Agent?

===

No. I'm seeing Richard's binaries just fine, and you're seeing mine,
my Agent for both. Most likely it's because of Supernews but it seems
inconsistent.

I have a feeling there is no explanation for any of this, at least what
I would understand. It seems to work when it shouldn't and doesn't when
it should.

Sure wish Harry would pipe up and explain it to us but it appears his
"server" is dedicated to anti-Republican propaganda.

It's for damn sure Harry knows all the answers, 'cause Harry knows all the answers.

wrote:

On Sun, 06 Aug 2017 23:59:05 -0400,
wrote:

---
http://www.avg.com

Got it. Nice boat.

===

That's really interesting. My news server (supernews.com) is allowing
me to upload binaries to non-binary groups but is not displaying them.
I assumed they were being deleted and not propogated but obviously
not. Thanks for the feedback.

Do you think it could be because you're using Agent?

===

No. I'm seeing Richard's binaries just fine, and you're seeing mine,
my Agent for both. Most likely it's because of Supernews but it seems
inconsistent.

You, Greg and I are using Agent and having no problems. Weird.

Except Wayne can't see the images you attach (using Agent). That's
what's weird. It has to be server related.

wrote:

On Sun, 06 Aug 2017 23:59:05 -0400,
wrote:

---
http://www.avg.com

Got it. Nice boat.

===

That's really interesting. My news server (supernews.com) is allowing
me to upload binaries to non-binary groups but is not displaying them.
I assumed they were being deleted and not propogated but obviously
not. Thanks for the feedback.

Do you think it could be because you're using Agent?

===

No. I'm seeing Richard's binaries just fine, and you're seeing mine,
my Agent for both. Most likely it's because of Supernews but it seems
inconsistent.

You, Greg and I are using Agent and having no problems. Weird.

I seem to be able to post them but the only one I saw was Richards.
I tried with my old Agent and my new v.8, same thing. I also tried it
with the instance that I use for binaries in case it was just a
setting thing.

High Flyer- Galilee RI 8-20-2016 Paul McGrane Tall Ship Photos 0 October 23rd 16 01:38 PM
Flyer- Newport RI Paul McGrane Tall Ship Photos 0 January 2nd 12 03:13 PM
Global Flyer... made it! DSK ASA 0 March 4th 05 01:41 PM
The Aqua Flyer Kory Klosterman Power Boat Racing 0 June 28th 04 02:47 AM
Key West Flyer TStaron Power Boat Racing 13 August 29th 03 01:31 PM