Default Flash flood warnings...

....are coming over the TV about every half hour for this area. If I never return, which would greatly please a couple liberals here, I'll probably be floating down the Potomac.

On Friday, 28 July 2017 16:56:03 UTC-3, John H wrote:
...are coming over the TV about every half hour for this area. If I never return, which would greatly please a couple liberals here, I'll probably be floating down the Potomac.

You won't be lonely, I imagine the local sewage plant would overflow and you'll be joined by tons of other turds.

Sadly, **** like Herring floats.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

Justan wrote:
Keyser Söze Wrote in message:
True North wrote:
On Friday, 28 July 2017 16:56:03 UTC-3, John H wrote:
...are coming over the TV about every half hour for this area. If I
never return, which would greatly please a couple liberals here, I'll
probably be floating down the Potomac.

You won't be lonely, I imagine the local sewage plant would overflow and
you'll be joined by tons of other turds.

Sadly, **** like Herring floats.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

Wouldn't it be funny if your creek filled up with turds.

That would only happen if you and your buds went swimming in it.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

True North wrote:
On Friday, 28 July 2017 16:56:03 UTC-3, John H wrote:
...are coming over the TV about every half hour for this area. If I never return, which would greatly please a couple liberals here, I'll probably be floating down the Potomac.

You won't be lonely, I imagine the local sewage plant would overflow and you'll be joined by tons of other turds.

Your imagination is really, really ****ed up, Donny.

Senior Member

Location: Michigan

On Friday, July 28, 2017 at 4:20:40 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
On Friday, 28 July 2017 16:56:03 UTC-3, John H wrote:
...are coming over the TV about every half hour for this area. If I never return, which would greatly please a couple liberals here, I'll probably be floating down the Potomac.

You won't be lonely, I imagine the local sewage plant would overflow and you'll be joined by tons of other turds.

You are so childish.

On Fri, 28 Jul 2017 13:20:37 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Friday, 28 July 2017 16:56:03 UTC-3, John H wrote:
...are coming over the TV about every half hour for this area. If I never return, which would greatly please a couple liberals here, I'll probably be floating down the Potomac.

You won't be lonely, I imagine the local sewage plant would overflow and you'll be joined by tons of other turds.

You need to suck out all that **** between your ears. Maybe that'd be the only way to get it off
your mind.

True North wrote:
On Friday, 28 July 2017 16:56:03 UTC-3, John H wrote:
...are coming over the TV about every half hour for this area. If I
never return, which would greatly please a couple liberals here, I'll
probably be floating down the Potomac.

You won't be lonely, I imagine the local sewage plant would overflow and
you'll be joined by tons of other turds.

Sadly, **** like Herring floats.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

Wouldn't it be funny if your creek filled up with turds.

That would only happen if you and your buds went swimming in it.

Getting down to Donielle's level, eh Krause?

On Fri, 28 Jul 2017 14:37:37 -0600 (MDT), Justan wrote:

John H Wrote in message:
...are coming over the TV about every half hour for this area. If I never return, which would greatly please a couple liberals here, I'll probably be floating down the Potomac.

Better warn Krause. He has a dry creek running next to his driveway.

Is that where his owls hang out?

Gale Warnings :-( Chuck Gould General 3 December 16th 07 10:24 PM
SCUBA Warnings Joe ASA 4 June 29th 07 04:06 PM
500 Year flood. Fairport Harbor,Ohio Great Flood of '06 Video Jeff General 1 August 3rd 06 10:26 PM
Small Craft Warnings? ;-) *JimH* General 0 June 15th 05 10:29 PM
( OT ) Report: FAA Had 52 Pre-9/11 Warnings Jim, General 85 February 15th 05 01:22 PM