BoatBanter.com

-   -   Flash flood warnings... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/175409-flash-flood-warnings.html)

John H[_2_] July 28th 17 08:56 PM

Flash flood warnings...

....are coming over the TV about every half hour for this area. If I never return, which would greatly please a couple liberals here, I'll probably be floating down the Potomac.

True North[_2_] July 28th 17 09:20 PM

Flash flood warnings...

On Friday, 28 July 2017 16:56:03 UTC-3, John H wrote:
...are coming over the TV about every half hour for this area. If I never return, which would greatly please a couple liberals here, I'll probably be floating down the Potomac.

You won't be lonely, I imagine the local sewage plant would overflow and you'll be joined by tons of other turds.

Keyser Söze July 28th 17 09:30 PM

Flash flood warnings...

Sadly, **** like Herring floats.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

Keyser Söze July 28th 17 10:21 PM

Flash flood warnings...

Justan wrote:
Keyser Söze Wrote in message:
True North wrote:
On Friday, 28 July 2017 16:56:03 UTC-3, John H wrote:
...are coming over the TV about every half hour for this area. If I
never return, which would greatly please a couple liberals here, I'll
probably be floating down the Potomac.

You won't be lonely, I imagine the local sewage plant would overflow and
you'll be joined by tons of other turds.

Sadly, **** like Herring floats.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

Wouldn't it be funny if your creek filled up with turds.

That would only happen if you and your buds went swimming in it.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

Alex[_12_] July 29th 17 02:11 AM

Flash flood warnings...

Your imagination is really, really ****ed up, Donny.

RGrew176 July 29th 17 04:44 AM

Flash flood warnings...

On Friday, July 28, 2017 at 4:20:40 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
On Friday, 28 July 2017 16:56:03 UTC-3, John H wrote:
...are coming over the TV about every half hour for this area. If I never return, which would greatly please a couple liberals here, I'll probably be floating down the Potomac.

You won't be lonely, I imagine the local sewage plant would overflow and you'll be joined by tons of other turds.

You are so childish.

John H[_2_] July 29th 17 12:15 PM

Flash flood warnings...

On Fri, 28 Jul 2017 13:20:37 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Friday, 28 July 2017 16:56:03 UTC-3, John H wrote:
...are coming over the TV about every half hour for this area. If I never return, which would greatly please a couple liberals here, I'll probably be floating down the Potomac.

You won't be lonely, I imagine the local sewage plant would overflow and you'll be joined by tons of other turds.

You need to suck out all that **** between your ears. Maybe that'd be the only way to get it off
your mind.

John H[_2_] July 29th 17 12:16 PM

Flash flood warnings...

True North wrote:
On Friday, 28 July 2017 16:56:03 UTC-3, John H wrote:
...are coming over the TV about every half hour for this area. If I
never return, which would greatly please a couple liberals here, I'll
probably be floating down the Potomac.

You won't be lonely, I imagine the local sewage plant would overflow and
you'll be joined by tons of other turds.

Sadly, **** like Herring floats.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

Wouldn't it be funny if your creek filled up with turds.

That would only happen if you and your buds went swimming in it.

Getting down to Donielle's level, eh Krause?

John H[_2_] July 29th 17 12:17 PM

Flash flood warnings...

On Fri, 28 Jul 2017 14:37:37 -0600 (MDT), Justan wrote:

John H Wrote in message:
...are coming over the TV about every half hour for this area. If I never return, which would greatly please a couple liberals here, I'll probably be floating down the Potomac.

Better warn Krause. He has a dry creek running next to his driveway.

Is that where his owls hang out?