Default Bulletmore cop caught flaking a suspect.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-body-camera-footage-20170719-story.html

On 7/20/2017 12:24 PM, wrote:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-body-camera-footage-20170719-story.html

I hope at least one of the charges against the officer is for
possession of heroin, among a whole lot more.

Mikek
Tim Tim is offline

I saw that this morning. Faking charges to put someone away. Was the cop an off duty CNN reporter?

On 7/20/17 1:24 PM, wrote:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-body-camera-footage-20170719-story.html

Cops planting evidence? I'm shocked!

On 7/20/17 2:31 PM, Tim wrote:
I saw that this morning. Faking charges to put someone away. Was the cop an off duty CNN reporter?

And you think that is unusual, eh? Simple Simon met a pieman.