BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bulletmore cop caught flaking a suspect. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/175300-bulletmore-cop-caught-flaking-suspect.html)

[email protected] July 20th 17 06:24 PM

Bulletmore cop caught flaking a suspect.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-body-camera-footage-20170719-story.html

amdx[_3_] July 20th 17 07:30 PM

On 7/20/2017 12:24 PM, wrote:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-body-camera-footage-20170719-story.html

I hope at least one of the charges against the officer is for
possession of heroin, among a whole lot more.

Mikek

Tim July 20th 17 07:31 PM

Bulletmore cop caught flaking a suspect.

I saw that this morning. Faking charges to put someone away. Was the cop an off duty CNN reporter?

Keyser Soze July 20th 17 07:32 PM

On 7/20/17 1:24 PM, wrote:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-body-camera-footage-20170719-story.html

Cops planting evidence? I'm shocked!

Keyser Soze July 20th 17 07:33 PM

On 7/20/17 2:31 PM, Tim wrote:
I saw that this morning. Faking charges to put someone away. Was the cop an off duty CNN reporter?

And you think that is unusual, eh? Simple Simon met a pieman.

Keyser Soze July 20th 17 07:33 PM

On 7/20/17 2:30 PM, amdx wrote:
On 7/20/2017 12:24 PM, wrote:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-body-camera-footage-20170719-story.html

I hope at least one of the charges against the officer is for
possession of heroin, among a whole lot more.

Mikek

I hear he is going to be sentenced to helping you figure out how to find
health care insurance.