Tim Tim is offline

Default Fraudsters..

Well seeing they're next door I'd almost claim they're from Illinois, but we have plenty of political shame for everyone.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/06/...r-fraud-501442

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 10:28:37 AM UTC-4, Tim wrote:
Well seeing they're next door I'd almost claim they're from Illinois, but we have plenty of political shame for everyone.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/06/...r-fraud-501442

What?!? Everyone knows there's no voter fraud! And absolutely no reason to require a photo ID when voting!

On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 09:13:52 -0700 (PDT), Its Me wrote:

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 10:28:37 AM UTC-4, Tim wrote:
Well seeing they're next door I'd almost claim they're from Illinois, but we have plenty of political shame for everyone.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/06/...r-fraud-501442

What?!? Everyone knows there's no voter fraud! And absolutely no reason to require a photo ID when voting!

Krausee stays well away from these posts!