BoatBanter.com

-   -   Fraudsters.. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/174733-fraudsters.html)

Tim June 24th 17 03:28 PM

Fraudsters..

Well seeing they're next door I'd almost claim they're from Illinois, but we have plenty of political shame for everyone.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/06/...r-fraud-501442

Its Me June 24th 17 05:13 PM

Fraudsters..

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 10:28:37 AM UTC-4, Tim wrote:
Well seeing they're next door I'd almost claim they're from Illinois, but we have plenty of political shame for everyone.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/06/...r-fraud-501442

What?!? Everyone knows there's no voter fraud! And absolutely no reason to require a photo ID when voting!

Poco Deplorevole June 24th 17 06:58 PM

Fraudsters..

On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 09:13:52 -0700 (PDT), Its Me wrote:

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 10:28:37 AM UTC-4, Tim wrote:
Well seeing they're next door I'd almost claim they're from Illinois, but we have plenty of political shame for everyone.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/06/...r-fraud-501442

What?!? Everyone knows there's no voter fraud! And absolutely no reason to require a photo ID when voting!

Krausee stays well away from these posts!