Default Where's the giant headlines?

On 6/9/17 9:53 AM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
On 6/9/17 9:24 AM, Tim wrote:
I am using google news. Here's another front page article from the Chicago Times-

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/ube...-fare-300-tip/

Perhaps you should study up on the news business. Page One, be it print
or electronic, rarely has variations of the same news story on it,
unless it is something horrific, such as the 9-11 attacks. There is a
variety of news stories on today's electronic Chicago Sun-Times.

Perhaps I look at the news like the majority of the public does, say "huh, whadda y'know" and move on...

Perhaps you should restrict your news reading to what is in your
market's pennysaver.
Tim Tim is offline

Perhaps you should restrict your news reading to what is in your
market's pennysaver.

What's that?

On 6/9/17 11:15 AM, Tim wrote:

Perhaps you should restrict your news reading to what is in your
market's pennysaver.

What's that?

Local, community classified ad newspapers that carry a bit of non-news
news for folks who find the issues...complicated. You'd like it.

On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 11:22:44 AM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/9/17 11:15 AM, Tim wrote:

Perhaps you should restrict your news reading to what is in your
market's pennysaver.

What's that?

Local, community classified ad newspapers that carry a bit of non-news
news for folks who find the issues...complicated. You'd like it.

The issues are very easy for you, aren't they?
Democrat = good
Republican = bad
A simple solution for your simple mind.
Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Söze
Local, community classified ad newspapers that carry a bit of non-news
news for folks who find the issues...complicated. You'd like it.
Oh I do that a lot. Sure beats being hacked over politics that you have no control over, and can't do anything about anyhow.

I'd rather enjoy life...

On 6/9/17 11:15 AM, Tim wrote:

Perhaps you should restrict your news reading to what is in your
market's pennysaver.

What's that?

Local, community classified ad newspapers that carry a bit of non-news
news for folks who find the issues...complicated. You'd like it.

The issues are very easy for you, aren't they?
Democrat = good
Republican = bad
A simple solution for your simple mind.

Many of the issues are simple enough. On most of the issues of the day,
I find the positions of the Democratic Party more aligned with my
positions than I do the positions of the Republican Party. The latter
seems only attuned to the well-off and the current leader of that party
is, to put it politely, a piece of ****.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/9/17 11:15 AM, Tim wrote:

Perhaps you should restrict your news reading to what is in your
market's pennysaver.

What's that?

Local, community classified ad newspapers that carry a bit of non-news
news for folks who find the issues...complicated. You'd like it.

About the same as the mainstream papers these days.

On 6/9/17 11:15 AM, Tim wrote:

Perhaps you should restrict your news reading to what is in your
market's pennysaver.

What's that?

Local, community classified ad newspapers that carry a bit of non-news
news for folks who find the issues...complicated. You'd like it.

The issues are very easy for you, aren't they?
Democrat = good
Republican = bad
A simple solution for your simple mind.

Many of the issues are simple enough. On most of the issues of the day,
I find the positions of the Democratic Party more aligned with my
positions than I do the positions of the Republican Party. The latter
seems only attuned to the well-off and the current leader of that party
is, to put it politely, a piece of ****.

No you are aligned with a party who wants ultimate control of the people.
Funnel all money through the party, and supported a women for President who
is a bigger piece of **** than .trump by exponential factors.

On 6/11/17 5:00 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 6/11/2017 2:39 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Silliness. You Repubs elected a coward, an imbecile who cannot face down
Putin.

Unfortunately, I feel sorta like a man without a country. I don't deny
that Trump can be a goofus and I think it's also entirely possible that
the Russian bank that he had some kind of business dealings with in the
past and is now on the sanctions list may have something on him that he
doesn't want the public to know. At the same time though, I feel that
the Dems are playing a political game at the expense of the best
interests of the country. It bothers me more than Trump's weirdness.

Harry, you have often been critical of the Donald claiming that he
hasn't submitted any significant legislative proposals that are
meaningful. But then, with the same breath, you claim that Trump is
going to "destroy" the country. Don't think you can have it both ways.
He's either effective in his leadership (even if you don't agree with
what he is doing) or he isn't effective. Which is it?

Now, Trump's allies are trying to blame his utter incompetency on his
lack of experience in regard to government. Indeed, Trump's experience
seems to exist entirely within the realm of crooked businessman.

The best interests of the country will be served by getting Trump out of
office and having Pence, disgusting as he is, running a caretaker
administration.

Trump is capable of much destruction without legislative successes. He's
done a remarkable job ****ing off our allies. I read somewhere today
that the Brits are so ****ed off at him, they are planning huge
demonstrations and he is reconsidering his trip there.

In article , says...

Unfortunately, I feel sorta like a man without a country. I don't deny
that Trump can be a goofus and I think it's also entirely possible that
the Russian bank that he had some kind of business dealings with in the
past and is now on the sanctions list may have something on him that he
doesn't want the public to know. At the same time though, I feel that
the Dems are playing a political game at the expense of the best
interests of the country. It bothers me more than Trump's weirdness.

Cry me a river. Nobody's forcing you to stay here.
Too bad you don't like the Justice Department and the FBI.
I suppose you think they are all "Democrats."
Trump deserves all he has coming.

Harry, you have often been critical of the Donald claiming that he
hasn't submitted any significant legislative proposals that are
meaningful. But then, with the same breath, you claim that Trump is
going to "destroy" the country. Don't think you can have it both ways.
He's either effective in his leadership (even if you don't agree with
what he is doing) or he isn't effective. Which is it?

Trump has no interest in legislation. He is only concerned with insulting, firing, and
hurting anybody who opposes him. Including the American people.
His support of the house health care bill was a perfect example of that.
What a moron he is. I have no sympathy for those who don't see that.

Headlines from 2059 Poco Loco General 8 October 29th 14 03:30 PM
Headlines to scare Putin? Poco Loco General 2 March 1st 14 06:20 PM
Headlines .... Eisboch[_9_] General 37 August 22nd 13 01:26 AM
OT--Great headlines everywhere NOYB General 26 December 4th 03 12:43 PM