Tim Tim is offline

Default Where's the giant headlines?

You'd thing google news would be buzzing the place about yesterdayss hearings.

Wow not much.

https://news.google.com/nwshp?hl=en&...ed=0EKkuCAYoBQ

On 6/9/17 7:32 AM, Tim wrote:
You'd thing google news would be buzzing the place about yesterdayss hearings.

Wow not much.

https://news.google.com/nwshp?hl=en&...ed=0EKkuCAYoBQ

Learn how to search.
Tim Tim is offline

I did. On google I clicked "news" and there it is...
What more of a "search" do I need?

On 6/9/2017 7:43 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/9/17 7:32 AM, Tim wrote:
You'd thing google news would be buzzing the place about yesterdayss
hearings.

Wow not much.

https://news.google.com/nwshp?hl=en&...ed=0EKkuCAYoBQ

Learn how to search.

Krauses pustule popping breaking news from the New York Times. you
really must be salivating this morming, eh?

Make America great again. Yes we can.

On 6/9/17 7:32 AM, Tim wrote:
You'd thing google news would be buzzing the place about yesterdayss
hearings.

Wow not much.

https://news.google.com/nwshp?hl=en&...ed=0EKkuCAYoBQ

Learn how to search.

Krauses pustule popping breaking news from the New York Times. you
really must be salivating this morming, eh?

The top story this morning in the NY Times is about the Tories losing
their majority in Parliament, but there are plenty of articles in the
paper about Trump and his continuing legal and legislative ****-ups.

It's too bad for Trump that he didn't spend some of his time between the
election and inauguration holed up with the liberal arts, studying
history, government, the Constitution (which he has obviously never
read), and the separation of powers. But that would have been mental
work, something he and most of his supporters avoid. Right?

On 6/9/17 8:17 AM, Tim wrote:
I did. On google I clicked "news" and there it is...
What more of a "search" do I need?

Try "How to use google news..."

On 6/9/17 9:16 AM, Justan Olphart wrote:
This probe will end quickly unless Trump drives it
forward.

IS that another of your feeble-minded attempts at humor?
Tim Tim is offline

I am using google news. Here's another front page article from the Chicago Times-

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/ube...-fare-300-tip/

On 6/9/17 9:24 AM, Tim wrote:
I am using google news. Here's another front page article from the Chicago Times-

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/ube...-fare-300-tip/

Perhaps you should study up on the news business. Page One, be it print
or electronic, rarely has variations of the same news story on it,
unless it is something horrific, such as the 9-11 attacks. There is a
variety of news stories on today's electronic Chicago Sun-Times.
Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
On 6/9/17 9:24 AM, Tim wrote:
I am using google news. Here's another front page article from the Chicago Times-

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/ube...-fare-300-tip/

Perhaps you should study up on the news business. Page One, be it print
or electronic, rarely has variations of the same news story on it,
unless it is something horrific, such as the 9-11 attacks. There is a
variety of news stories on today's electronic Chicago Sun-Times.

Perhaps I look at the news like the majority of the public does, say "huh, whadda y'know" and move on...

Headlines from 2059 Poco Loco General 8 October 29th 14 04:30 PM
Headlines to scare Putin? Poco Loco General 2 March 1st 14 07:20 PM
Headlines .... Eisboch[_9_] General 37 August 22nd 13 01:26 AM
OT--Great headlines everywhere NOYB General 26 December 4th 03 01:43 PM