Default Krause - You missed this...

....and it's obviously an extremely important denunciation of Ivanka Trump. Can't understand how you
missed it:

https://qz.com/977425/fyre-festival-...of-philosophy/

This has to be one of the biggest waste of words I've come across in my quest to understand the
'somewhat liberal' philosophy.

On 5/7/17 8:32 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
...and it's obviously an extremely important denunciation of Ivanka Trump. Can't understand how you
missed it:

https://qz.com/977425/fyre-festival-...of-philosophy/

This has to be one of the biggest waste of words I've come across in my quest to understand the
'somewhat liberal' philosophy.

Once again, JohnnyMop, I'm not interested in your "news," "music," or
"political" URLS. The only thing I find interesting about Ivanka Trump
is how she lets her daddy sexually fondle her in public because of what
it says about "relationships" in that family.

As in Donald grabbing her ass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtvK1Biaq9Q&t=2s

Or Donald talking about how he'd like to date Ivanka.

Creepy.

On 5/7/2017 8:36 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 5/7/17 8:32 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
...and it's obviously an extremely important denunciation of Ivanka
Trump. Can't understand how you
missed it:

https://qz.com/977425/fyre-festival-...of-philosophy/

This has to be one of the biggest waste of words I've come across in
my quest to understand the
'somewhat liberal' philosophy.

Once again, JohnnyMop, I'm not interested in your "news," "music," or
"political" URLS. The only thing I find interesting about Ivanka Trump
is how she lets her daddy sexually fondle her in public because of what
it says about "relationships" in that family.

As in Donald grabbing her ass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtvK1Biaq9Q&t=2s

Or Donald talking about how he'd like to date Ivanka.

Creepy.

****ing ridiculous. He wasn't "grabbing her ass". If you really buy
into this progressive libtard BS, you really have a serious problem Harry.

On Sun, 7 May 2017 08:36:18 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 5/7/17 8:32 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
...and it's obviously an extremely important denunciation of Ivanka Trump. Can't understand how you
missed it:

https://qz.com/977425/fyre-festival-...of-philosophy/

This has to be one of the biggest waste of words I've come across in my quest to understand the
'somewhat liberal' philosophy.

Once again, JohnnyMop, I'm not interested in your "news," "music," or
"political" URLS. The only thing I find interesting about Ivanka Trump
is how she lets her daddy sexually fondle her in public because of what
it says about "relationships" in that family.

As in Donald grabbing her ass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtvK1Biaq9Q&t=2s

Or Donald talking about how he'd like to date Ivanka.

Creepy.

If you've never patted your daughter on the backside, then that would help explain your
estrangement. Your video helps explain just how ****ed up your liberal mind is.

On 5/7/17 8:51 AM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
[...]

I hug and pat my grown daughter on the back, I don't massage her hips.

On Sun, 7 May 2017 09:31:48 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

[...]

He wasn't massaging anything, he patted her hip. You actually believe that crap you hear? Holy ****.
Today, while visiting my daughter, about the same age as Ivanka, I patted her hip and told her about
your comments. She remembered your name from other comments she'd read. Again she said, "What an
asshole."

On Sun, 7 May 2017 10:10:38 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
[...]

Thats because your arms are too short. Do you remember the year
you were last granted visitation rights?

I don't think the arms are too short, but his gut is too big.

On 5/7/17 9:32 AM, justan wrote:
Poco Deplorevole Wrote in message:
[...]

Harry can't find his daughtor, let alone give her a loving pat on
the ass.

Another of your imaginary delusions about me, eh, asshole?

On Sun, 7 May 2017 09:35:46 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 5/7/17 9:32 AM, justan wrote:
[...]

His comment is based on your comments. A delusion is your trawler with the twin diesels made by
Volvo.

Yo Krause...in case you missed this video Poco Deplorevole General 13 April 13th 17 06:05 PM
For anyone who missed this gem jps General 0 August 20th 09 04:33 PM
Missed out! Don White General 4 March 7th 07 01:22 AM
OT-Hey OZ-probably missed this. John Cairns ASA 2 April 24th 05 01:32 AM