Default YouTube - Building the Workboat Skiff - Episode 36

The John flushes his head....

"If you predrill the hole, then the lead tip can bounce around and totally dick up the hole you're
trying to drill.

Remember, you're talking to a retired janitor."

Sez the spaz who wanted to use 2 stroke oil in a 4 stroke engine.

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 12:11:32 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

The John flushes his head....

"If you predrill the hole, then the lead tip can bounce around and totally dick up the hole you're
trying to drill.

Remember, you're talking to a retired janitor."

Sez the spaz who wanted to use 2 stroke oil in a 4 stroke engine.

I don't have to make up lies for my story, Donnee!

I notice you deleted your comment!

I deleted nothing, JohnnyMop.

The only worthwhile activity with Johnny is to **** on his head.

On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 4:45:09 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
I deleted nothing, JohnnyMop.

In this post you deleted everything but your reply.

Oh, I forgot, it's the fault of the POS you post from.