Default Drones!

The John flushes his head....

"I notice he's STFU. He'd appear a lot less stupid if he maintained that policy."

I stated the facts Johnny and made my point. Why pig pile on like y'all continually do.

On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 13:10:59 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

The John flushes his head....

"I notice he's STFU. He'd appear a lot less stupid if he maintained that policy."

I stated the facts Johnny and made my point. Why pig pile on like y'all continually do.

No, you stated some bull****, along with your name-calling, and got corrected. If you wish to act
like a pig, you'll continue to get piled on.

Remember, you reap what you sow.

The John flushes his head once more..

Just what"bull****" did I state, Johnny?

On 4/11/17 4:10 PM, True North wrote:
The John flushes his head....

"I notice he's STFU. He'd appear a lot less stupid if he maintained that policy."

I stated the facts Johnny and made my point. Why pig pile on like y'all continually do.

Come on, Don. You know as well as I that Herring is just racist
conservatrash and nothing he posts is worth the read, let alone a comment.

Keyser Soze
On 4/11/17 4:10 PM, True North wrote:
The John flushes his head....

"I notice he's STFU. He'd appear a lot less stupid if he maintained that policy."

I stated the facts Johnny and made my point. Why pig pile on like y'all continually do.

"Come on, Don. You know as well as I that Herring is just racist
conservatrash and nothing he posts is worth the read, let alone a comment."

Guess it's foolish to think someone with The John's history can be rehabilitated and made to fly straight.
He is what he is.

On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 13:45:45 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

The John flushes his head once more..

"No, you stated some bull****, along with your name-calling, and got corrected. If you wish to act
like a pig, you'll continue to get piled on.

Remember, you reap what you sow."

Just what"bull****" did I state, Johnny?

Read your post and Its Me's post. Maybe you can figure it out. Get Harry to help you.

On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 14:05:33 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Keyser Soze
On 4/11/17 4:10 PM, True North wrote:
The John flushes his head....

"I notice he's STFU. He'd appear a lot less stupid if he maintained that policy."

I stated the facts Johnny and made my point. Why pig pile on like y'all continually do.

"Come on, Don. You know as well as I that Herring is just racist
conservatrash and nothing he posts is worth the read, let alone a comment."

Guess it's foolish to think someone with The John's history can be rehabilitated and made to fly straight.
He is what he is.

You should say 'thanks' to Harry for his lame attempt to help you.

Drones! Alex[_10_] General 2 April 11th 17 12:49 PM
Beethoven With Drones [email protected] General 2 February 23rd 16 01:19 AM
Drones! Keyser Söze General 8 October 22nd 15 12:54 AM
FAA May Continue to Regulate Drones F*O*A*D General 15 November 20th 14 12:16 AM