Default Carrier Strike Force 1 ...

.... consisting of the Aircraft carrier "USS Carl Vinson" a guided
missile cruiser and two or three DDG's are on their way to a station off
the Korean coast. They were en-route to Australia for a port call but
were ordered to reverse course and steam towards Korea. Not reported
but a carrier strike force usually also includes at least one nuke sub.

The North Korean nutcase Kim Jong-un must be having a **** fit.

Tim Tim is offline

On Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 3:41:33 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
... consisting of the Aircraft carrier "USS Carl Vinson" a guided
missile cruiser and two or three DDG's are on their way to a station off
the Korean coast. They were en-route to Australia for a port call but
were ordered to reverse course and steam towards Korea. Not reported
but a carrier strike force usually also includes at least one nuke sub.

The North Korean nutcase Kim Jong-un must be having a **** fit.

I'm sure the escort is more than a sub but you know its there and what else is anyone guess. well, except for Harry, he seems to know more than the Pentagon. At least here he does. LOL

On 4/9/17 4:41 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

... consisting of the Aircraft carrier "USS Carl Vinson" a guided
missile cruiser and two or three DDG's are on their way to a station off
the Korean coast. They were en-route to Australia for a port call but
were ordered to reverse course and steam towards Korea. Not reported
but a carrier strike force usually also includes at least one nuke sub.

The North Korean nutcase Kim Jong-un must be having a **** fit.

Two irrational leaders who have nuclear weapons playing
brinkmanship...what could possibly go wrong? Well, aside from nuclear war?

On 4/9/17 5:38 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 3:41:33 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
... consisting of the Aircraft carrier "USS Carl Vinson" a guided
missile cruiser and two or three DDG's are on their way to a station off
the Korean coast. They were en-route to Australia for a port call but
were ordered to reverse course and steam towards Korea. Not reported
but a carrier strike force usually also includes at least one nuke sub.

The North Korean nutcase Kim Jong-un must be having a **** fit.

I'm sure the escort is more than a sub but you know its there and what else is anyone guess. well, except for Harry, he seems to know more than the Pentagon. At least here he does. LOL

The question is whether Kim Jong-un is any more of a nutcase than Donald
Trump, who might just well start WW III. A really good deal-maker,
instead of Bull**** Artist Trump, might have been able to persuade
President Xi to go back home and convince his government to put North
Korea on a short leash. But noooo...we have an ill-informed, lazy,
ignorant, short-termed idiot as president.

On Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 8:05:50 PM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/9/17 5:38 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

The last president drone-bombed 7 countries. Now one precise strike is going to start WWIII with what you liberals call his buddy?

You are delusional.

On 4/9/2017 8:05 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/9/17 5:38 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

If your concern is a confrontation with one of our adversaries that
could lead to WWIII and given Hillary's recent comments regarding what
she would do in Syria, you should feel safer with Trump so far.

On 4/9/17 5:38 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

What matters is that Hillary is not ignorant, intellectually lazy, a
loudmouth, inexperienced in diplomacy, and the laughing stock of our
allies, and your boy Trump is all of these.

On 4/9/17 5:38 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

We're talking about two lunatics, Kim and Trump, dummy.

On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 20:05:48 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

The question is whether Kim Jong-un is any more of a nutcase than Donald
Trump, who might just well start WW III. A really good deal-maker,
instead of Bull**** Artist Trump, might have been able to persuade
President Xi to go back home and convince his government to put North
Korea on a short leash. But noooo...we have an ill-informed, lazy,
ignorant, short-termed idiot as president.

I am not convinced that Trump is not going to work a deal with Putin
and Xi. I just fear the rest of the world might not like it.
They might end up saying China will step on N Korea if we let them
have the islands in the South China Sea, maybe Tibet and a bigger
stake in Taiwan.

Senior Member

Location: Michigan

On Monday, April 10, 2017 at 12:26:42 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 20:05:48 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

The question is whether Kim Jong-un is any more of a nutcase than Donald
Trump, who might just well start WW III. A really good deal-maker,
instead of Bull**** Artist Trump, might have been able to persuade
President Xi to go back home and convince his government to put North
Korea on a short leash. But noooo...we have an ill-informed, lazy,
ignorant, short-termed idiot as president.

I am not convinced that Trump is not going to work a deal with Putin
and Xi. I just fear the rest of the world might not like it.
They might end up saying China will step on N Korea if we let them
have the islands in the South China Sea, maybe Tibet and a bigger
stake in Taiwan.

I think that China has had Tibet since about 1950 or so.

Strike Two- Narragansett RI Paul McGrane Tall Ship Photos 0 September 23rd 09 01:02 PM
Lightning Strike Capt. Rob Cruising 7 May 25th 06 11:51 PM
Lightning Strike Capt. Rob ASA 0 May 24th 06 11:16 PM
OT Strike Two, BushCo [email protected] General 68 December 13th 05 03:47 PM
40hp Force carrier bearing assembly tcoop General 7 December 28th 04 10:54 AM