RGrew176 RGrew176 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Michigan
Default Carrier Strike Force 1 ...

On Monday, April 10, 2017 at 12:26:42 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 20:05:48 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

The question is whether Kim Jong-un is any more of a nutcase than Donald
Trump, who might just well start WW III. A really good deal-maker,
instead of Bull**** Artist Trump, might have been able to persuade
President Xi to go back home and convince his government to put North
Korea on a short leash. But noooo...we have an ill-informed, lazy,
ignorant, short-termed idiot as president.

I am not convinced that Trump is not going to work a deal with Putin
and Xi. I just fear the rest of the world might not like it.
They might end up saying China will step on N Korea if we let them
have the islands in the South China Sea, maybe Tibet and a bigger
stake in Taiwan.

I think that China has had Tibet since about 1950 or so.