Default Super CNN interview

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2288...6698529092364/

You will notice the journalist seemingly grinding her teeth after Hillary shoots her mouth off.
Kassem Eid makes both the journalist and Hillary look like ****.

Wish I'd seen it live. Wonder what CNN did afterwards.
Tim Tim is offline

On Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 12:39:13 PM UTC-5, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2288...6698529092364/

You will notice the journalist seemingly grinding her teeth after Hillary shoots her mouth off.
Kassem Eid makes both the journalist and Hillary look like ****.

Wish I'd seen it live. Wonder what CNN did afterwards.

Looks like its been pulled...

On Sat, 8 Apr 2017 12:14:09 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 12:39:13 PM UTC-5, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2288...6698529092364/

You will notice the journalist seemingly grinding her teeth after Hillary shoots her mouth off.
Kassem Eid makes both the journalist and Hillary look like ****.

Wish I'd seen it live. Wonder what CNN did afterwards.

Looks like its been pulled...

Posted it in a new thread with a, hopefully, better link.

Great interview! Poquito Loco General 1 October 27th 16 12:55 AM
Piers Morgan interview True North[_2_] General 2 January 26th 13 01:21 AM
The interview mmc General 15 July 29th 10 06:14 PM
An Interview with President Clinton Frogwatch General 4 January 29th 10 02:49 AM
McCain Lies His Way Thru Interview HK General 165 September 18th 08 03:29 AM