Default They hate you, they really hate you.

CNN just cited a poll where Trump has a 45% approval rating and
Hillary is 37%.
Trump rates a 47% unfavorable and Hillary is at 55%
The CNN person said this is unprecedented that a person who has left
politics continues to decline in ratings.
Even Nixon's numbers went up and he was pretty much fired and run out
of town.

I hate it when I'm right... Tom Francis - SWSports General 0 September 5th 09 09:31 PM
you know what I hate... [email protected] General 6 February 15th 09 12:09 AM
Hate it when that happens Rudy General 1 July 11th 08 12:09 AM
don't hate a dog Elisabeth I. McMurphy ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:11 PM
there, go hate a jar Rickie ASA 0 April 8th 05 12:06 PM